MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G/3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
|Sale:||£3.97 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£8.00 (67%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- iPhone 3G/3GS screen protector pack by MediaDevil. Will only fit Apple iPhone 3G/3GS. Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition by MediaDevil
- Our advanced matte material reduces screen glare and has a smooth satin texture. No cutting required. Bonds firmly to the screen. Leaves no markings when removed
- Dry install, no liquid required. Protects your screen from scratches. Does not reduce the touch sensitivity of the device screen
- Join the 1 million+ satisfied customers protected by MediaDevil. MediaDevil is the highest-rated and most reviewed screen protector brand on Amazon UK
- Expert After-Sales Support: Simply email MediaDevil. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade and Investment (UKTI)'s 2011 Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: iPhone 3G/3GS
MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 3G/3GS (2-Pack)
MediaDevil is the highest-rated and most reviewed screen protector brand on Amazon UK, with more than 1 million screen protectors sold.Features:
- Our advanced matte material reduces screen glare, and has a smooth satin texture
- Protects your screen from scratches
- Dry install, no liquid required
- Does not reduce the touch sensitivity of the device screen
- Leaves no markings when removed
- Product: MediaDevil screen protectors have market-leading matte screen clarity, do not gradually change colour, and do not peel after a few weeks.
- Experience: MediaDevil is a small UK business that cares about your experience, with an almost perfect Amazon Seller Reputation score. We provide the service that we ourselves would reasonably hope to receive.
- Reputation: MediaDevil was awarded UKTI's 2011 Business Innovation Award for "demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company".
- 2 x Magicscreen (Front) screen protector
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Smoothing application card
- Detailed application instructions (with video)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I recently purchased two of these Matte screen protectors from PhoneDevil and thought I would share my experience of the product and company.
The delivery was quick, with the parcel aptly packaged. There were a couple of sweets in my parcel as well which was a nice touch.
As for the product.
Installation, as for pretty much every screen protector, can be tricky. You MUST make sure the screen is pristine and dust-free before applying the protector. The product comes with a small cloth exactly for this use.
The protector is perfect in terms of size for the Iphone 3g/3gs, and fits the screen exactly. Another nice thing is that when lifting and re-applying the protector (sometimes this has to be done if you didn't get the first application right) it doesn't crease and bend like other ones tend to. Of course once it's creased it's pretty useless so this is a nice feature of it.
I myself didn't get application 100% perfect, there were a couple of small bubbles where dust had got on the protector. I didn't bother to correct this as once the screen is lit up you cannot see these....however, if you have regular air bubbles after applying yours, a small plastic card is also supplied to help remove these.
The finish is as you would expect from the matte edition and provides a nice non-glare t effect to the screen.
The feel of the screen is also improved and the scrolls, flicks and presses you associate with touchscreen devices become easier to do and generally feel nicer with this protector applied.
Overall, I would thoroughly recommend this product, it does what it's supposed to and does it well.
This is the first matte screen protector I have used, and i'm very glad I made the switch. It is much more resistant to fingerprints than the usual glossy ones, and after you get used to the feeling of the matte material (which took me a few hours), it definately feels nicer than the natural iPhone screen.
I first stumbled upon MediaDevil a few years ago, when it was still called PhoneDevil, and while I did not buy any of their products before this one, I was impressed by the reviews that their items were receiving. I researched different screen protectors for my iPhone 6, when I remembered MediaDevil, and the fantastic reviews that each of their products were getting.
When choosing the screen protector, I chose to go for the Matte Anti-Glare one because sometimes, I do use my phone outside and the sunlight bounces of the screen, but the Anti-Glare helps me see my phone screen. The only downside to Anti-Glare screen protectors, is that it can cause the image to be a little fuzzy (more noticeable on white screens, for example, Calendar), and is something to do with Light Physics, but this MediaDevil Anti-Glare screen protector causes only barely noticeable fuzziness.
In the packaging, you get two screen protectors, a cleaning cloth, a card for smoothing out air bubbles, and stickers to remove dust and be able to reposition the screen protector. A nice little touch on the card is that it holds information on British Animal Tracks, and a map of the London Underground.
If you follow the instructional videos on the MediaDevil website, you should not have a problem fitting the screen protector.Read more ›
Apart from the fluffy Apple logo and the feeling of having blown a massive wad of cash and trying to justify it to myself, the one thing my iPad and iPhone have in common is that I've chosen to fit MediaDevil screen protectors to them!
First off, you really need to be careful when fitting these things, as the slightest bit of fluff or dust will give you a nicely framed blob under the screen protector, reminding you that you really should have taken a little more time and care when fitting it.... once you've got over that mishap though and the protector's fitted - wow - what a sterling job it does of both protecting the screen and preventing glare. I had a couple of attempts and managed to get mine fitted without too much fuss and also didn't have to resort to the 2nd protector, so that's safe for the future.
If you value your fluffy iDevice at all, get one of these protectors fitted, otherwise you'll really regret it when the glass face of your phone looks like the surface of the Moon.... go on, be a devil and wrap it in a Devil (aye, I know, mildly corny, but I couldn't resist).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Media devil screen protectors are synonym of quality. I would give a 5star for this but the curved borders are not covered...Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
As always top quality protector, limited matte effect which reduces any colour distortion on whites, and leaves crisp resolution. Read morePublished 27 days ago by M. Lee
I was immediately attracted to this brand of screen protector by the many positive reviews, and the matt finish that would hopefully kill some of the glare that hinders snapping in... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Neal Stride
Great product. Easy to apply. Perfect fit. Nice matte finish which stops glare when outside and helps disguise fingerprints on the screen. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Phil Robinson
Anti Glare Screen Protector for my 5SE.
Easy to apply.
Cloth and sticky strips to ensure your screen is clean before Screen Protector applied. Read more