- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Media, Culture And The Environment Paperback – 17 Jun 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"An extremely accessible and well argued analysis. I strongly recommend it."
Professor Carolyn Harrison --Cultural Geographies, 1998, 5 (4): 470
This book is intended for final year undergraduates and postgraduates in cultural and media studies, as well as postgraduate and academic researchers. Courses on culture and the media within sociology, environmental studies, human geography and politics.See all Product description
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All data seem to be accurate and well explained. However I didn't find anything that I wouldn't know... I think for someone with common sense and good perception of surrounding world the book is unnecessary.. I bought it only because it was required on one of my courses at university but I didn't found very useful