Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 28 July 2014
This is a brilliant game and it's content is great you have to avoid Abercrombie whilst collecting all the stuff my only wish is that it could contain more gameplay but overall a great game.
on 3 April 2015
I love CBBC and when I heard they were making an app for strange hill high I freaked the hell out! Same when I heard about The Dumping Ground aswell!!😂😂
The first thing I did: picked up my tablet and went on appstore. Lol😁
on 28 July 2014
I really love playing this game. I watch Strange hill high a lot and this game has made me love it more. I recommend this game to all ages. Hope you like the game.
on 31 July 2014
This game is amazing amazing amazing! I've played it 3 times and Becky is sooooooooooo funny and when they talked about Shakespeare it was sooooooooooo funny. The best thing is you don't have to
anything. If you can't play it on th e computer because you don't have a unity on it get this now!
on 24 July 2014
Hi I love the game I couldn't but the game down love it if you did get this game. Then you do not like you game hill high is the best game ever get the game get the game. DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD
on 15 July 2014
This game is a great way to pass time.

It's just like the computer as well!! It is also good cause it's free!!!!!
on 28 July 2014
It's okay but you only get to do one mission and then your just bored all u can do is reply it or do the mini games. It only took me 10 minutes to complete so I found the game time wasting but it is okay if you have time to spare.
on 2 July 2014
This is a great game, because it has every thing you could possibly ask for in a game. I absolutely love strange hill high!!! It's so great and funny and this is a great fun game... you couldn't ask for more in a paid game l, let alone a free one, why not get it, it's great!
on 27 July 2014
It's all in h d / 3 D the graphics are amazing and I love strange hill high so much !!!!
on 10 September 2014
I Love strange hill high and love the game to even better that it's free and has a great picture love it get this app now