Cleaner 5.0 Mac
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DV capture directly from your DV camcorder into Cleaners interface(via anOHCI-standard IEEE 1394 Firewire interface)
- EventStream authoring to embed "Buy" links Interactive hot spots, and more
- Encoding tools to batch process multiple files to output formats
- Output formats include RealSystem, QuickTime, Windows Media, MP3, DV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AIFF/AIFC,and WAV
- Upload files to remote servers via FTP for use in streaming websites
Customers Also Shopped For
- Platform: Windows NT / 98 / 2000 / Me / 95, Mac, Linux, Unix
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Cleaner 5 is the best way to put streaming video and audio on your website. Recognized as the world-standard, Cleaner 5 is a complete camera-to-web streaming solution. Cleaner 5 is all you need to capture, author, encode and publish the highest-quality streaming media in all formats -- QuickTime, RealSystem, Windows Media, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and more -- at all connection speeds. Cleaner 5's revolutionary EventStream authoring allows you to add stream navigation, synchronize HTML to streaming media, embed "Buy Me!" links and interactive hot spots, and more. Built-in StreamPublisher technology lets you publish your finished projects directly to a streaming server. Cleaner 5 supports all the streaming formats -- QuickTime, RealSystem, Windows Media, and MP3, as well as MPEG-1 and MPEG-2, letting you deliver whatever your clients want. Cleaner 5's advanced video and audio processing combined with its intuitive Settings Wizard make it easy to put the highest-quality streaming media on your web site...fast!
Cleaner 5 works with all of your favorite web design tools - Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Adobe GoLive, and Shockwave. Plus, it integrates with a wide range of video editors including Media 100 CineStream, Media 100 iFinish, Media 100i, Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro and more. While Cleaner is easy to use for beginners, there is a host of advanced features such as batch processing, inverse telecine, adaptive deinterlacing, powerful A/V filters, Mac and Windows scripting, XML-based settings, dual processor support, and more to take you to the next level.