MediRead Medical Alert Bracelet, Read/Update Using Smartphone, Data Stored On Bracelet Itself, Light, Waterproof, Works Anywhere
- HOLDS VITAL MEDICAL INFORMATION for use in emergency and day-to-day situations - medication details, allergies, emergency contact numbers and more
- DATA ACCESSIBLE IN 2-3 SECONDS simply by scanning with an NFC-enabled Android smartphone or iPhone 7/8/X, using the free MediRead app
- NO INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED once the app is installed, NO WEBSITES OR THIRD-PARTIES INVOLVED
- A one-time purchase, NO SUBSCRIPTION FEES
- Enter/update information directly with the same EASY-TO-USE app (Android only)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MediRead medical bracelets provide a smart and convenient way of carrying your essential medical information with you, vital in emergencies and useful in day-to-day situations.
They are of particular value if you:
- are elderly, living independently
- engage in active outdoor pursuits such as trekking, climbing, cycling etc.
- travel, especially to remote areas
Information that can be stored on the bracelet includes:
- Name, age and blood type
- GP Surgery details
- Emergency contact number(s)
- Full list of medications, dosage and frequency
- Any allergies and symptoms
- Additional information - e.g. non-obvious conditions, medical insurance details etc.
MediRead bracelets use NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology and work in conjunction with the free MediRead app, available for Android (read/write) and iPhone 7/8/X (read).
Your details are stored on the bracelet itself, not on a website or on a third-party data store. Once the app is installed, there is no internet connectivity required to access the data.
Made of silicone rubber, these bracelets are waterproof, lightweight and durable. They are not affected by dust and do not require a battery.
In an emergency, your details can be accessed in 2-3 seconds simply by scanning the bracelet with an appropriate smartphone. There is no number to call or website to log on to. If the first-responder does not have the app, the Play Store listing will come up (Android only).
Details are entered / updated directly onto the bracelet using the intuitive MediRead app on an Android phone. A family member, friend or carer could do this for you if you do not possess an NFC Android phone.
The bracelet and app are of use in other situations, e.g. when seeing a doctor while travelling. The app also provides medication reminders and a useful email function.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.