on 15 October 2015
Hello ladies, my main concern was a size guide. After reading some of the reviews, I got the L and it's a perfect fit. I was 34D pre pregnancy. Wish I had gotten it earlier as it's very comfortable!

Sizing chart is on the pack. Glad I went 1 size up.
review image
on 8 October 2015
Absolutely rubbish! Thin and completely unsupportive. I'm a 32D so not huge, but took the advice of others and went for a large size. It rides up my back, is incredibly thin/cheap fabric and does nothing but cover the boobs. It's the only one I've found that you can just pull across but otherwise, don't waste your money, I've never bought such a rubbish 'bra'!
on 23 March 2014
This is my second exprience of breastfeeding and so far this bra is tbe best for night nursing, it's so comfortable to wear and so easy to slide to the side when the baby needs feed. Even wheny breasts were engorged with overflowed milk the bra still comfortable to wear. Worth the money. This is my third buy.
on 24 November 2016
I went a size up based on the reviews and it was a good choice. This is a perfect night nursing bra which is super comfy. However, as a nursing bra you should expect comfort rather than support and this bra does the job. If you're looking for a support bra (or have really large breasts) I would say this is probably not the right bra for you.
However, I find it very convenient having this bra on at night so that it provides som protection for my breasts against rubbing my pyjama and it also allo a me to put in breast pads and nipple protection lotion without getting my pyjama all dirty.

The only i would flag is that I find that the material has become a tiny bit loose since I bought it as a result of pulling the bra constantly down to take my breast out to breastfeed. So I wonder if I may need to buy a new bra in a couple of months if it gets too loose.
on 19 June 2014
Item allows for easy feeding but quality very poor - after just a few washes the elastic falls apart. Not recommended.
on 13 November 2013
Really comfy, well fitting nursing/maternity bra for sleeping in. Probably a bit on the small side - I'm 32C/D and medium is a snug fit. Nice quality cotton, so breathable fabric, and no clasps or clips to dig in. Also cheaper than other brands. Overall highly recommended by me.
on 11 April 2015
Lovely bra. Very comfortable. Bought the second one just a few days after the first one arrived. You do need to go for a bigger size though. I am between S and M but went for a L and I'm very glad I did
on 8 January 2016
I have bought 2 of these and whilst they are not the best fitting bra, for night feeding and sleeping they are very comfortable and easy to feed in. I am an E cup and whilst it is bordering on being a little small, the fabric is soft and accommodating. It doesn't provide great support because of the fabric type, but for sleeping it works really well.
on 3 July 2014
This bra might be ok if you have a small chest, but as it provides no support whatsoever it doesn't really fulfill the function of a bra. Not even enough support for night time. You might as well not wear it. It does give adequate access for feeding though so it got a star for that. I sent mine back.
on 28 June 2015
Really comfy for night-wearing, and handy to drop the cup down to express. I ordered the small first, but that was too small, so swapped for medium which fits me fine. Though it did look really small still when I opened the package, it is quite stretchy material.
Update: I have now bought 2 more after having another baby. Very comfy and easy for breastfeeding.