- Also check our best rated Breast Pump reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breast Pump, Yellow
|Price:||£189.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£50.00 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double pumping with two-phase Expression technology: Shown to express on average 18 per cent more milk
- Simple and comfortable: Easy-to-use pump interface with four buttons, small and portable
- More milk with higher energy content compared to a single pump
- Saves up to 2 hours per day when frequently pumping
- Note: If you face any kind of issue with the product, kindly contact Medela customer services teams who are trained to help and rectify the problem
Find out more about more with Medela's helpful infographic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breast Pump, Yellow.
Please note this is a single user product. Use by more than one person may present a health risk and voids the warranty. Manufactured in Switzerland.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breast Pump with Calma
Highly efficient and time-saving
The Swing Maxi breast pump is a solution for active mothers who need to pump regularly and to increase milk supply. Swing Maxi has a more powerful motor than the single electric Swing Maxi breast pump allowing a mother to pump 18% more milk in half the time with the combination of simultaneous expression and 2-Phase Expression technology.
Comfortable and convenient
Swing Maxi offers 9 fully adjustable vacuum levels for a comfortable pumping session. It is lightweight and compact with both - electric and battery power - guaranteeing comfort, freedom and flexibility.
Mother friendly operation
Swing Maxi can be used for single and double pumping without a loss of performance. You can also switch between phases and set your preferred vacuum level by pushing one button. Battery option and quiet operation enable discreet pumping whilst on the go.
- Trusted by UK Hospitals
- 50 years of research and engineering
- Primary focus of helping mums successfully breastfeed for as long as they choose
2-Phase Expression Technology
Medela's product development is based on evidence-based research into a baby’s natural feeding behaviour. This has led to the development of 2-phase expression technology which mimics the baby's natural sucking rhythm to express more milk in less time.
The 2-phase expression technology consists of:
Phase One - Stimulation:
A fast, light pumping rhythm to stimulate the milk ejection reflex and get the milk flowing
Phase Two - Expression:
A slower pumping rhythm to express milk gently and efficiently
Choosing the Correct Medela PersonalFit Breast Shield Size
Every Mother is Unique
One Medium PersonalFit Breast Shield is included with all Medela pumps. However, every woman is different and one size doesn't fit all.
Ensure Pumping Efficiency
The right sized breast shield is an essential component of pumping which allows a vacuum to form and a vacuum to flow.
Selecting Your Size: Step 1
Measure the diameter of our nipple across the base in millimetres (mm), excluding the areola
Selecting Your Size: Step 2
Determine your PersonalFit size, e.g. if your nipple measures 19mm, the recommended PersonalFit size is 24mm
|Pump Type||Manual||Single Electric||Double Electric||Double Electric|
|Suggested Useage||Occasional||Often||Regularly||Up to All Feeds|
|Battery Capability||N/A||Up to 1 hour||Up to 1 hour||Up to 3 hours, rechargeable|
|One Touch Let-Down||N/A||✓||✓||✓|
|Sore, Flat or Inverted Nippled||N/A||✓||✓||✓|
|Maintaining an Established Milk Supply||N/A||N/A||✓||✓|
|Hospitable Grade Suction||N/A||N/A||N/A||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews