Medela Breastmilk Bottle 150 ml with Slow Flow Teat
|Price:||£6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- To feed healthy term babies, once breastfeeding is well established
- Safe--100% Bisphenol-A free materials for the health of the baby
- Easy to clean--dishwasher and microwave-safe materials
- Flexible use--ideal for collecting, storing and feeding breastmilk
- Easy to use--clear accurate metric and imperial measurements of milk volume
Baby Wish List
New baby on the way? Let us take the confusion out of what to buy with prepared lists and editor's picks. Click here to find out more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Medela Breastmilk Bottles with Teats are made from 100% BPA-free materials and are designed to feed breastmilk. It is advised that breastfeeding is well established before introducing a teat. The 150 ml breastmilk bottle comes with a slow flow soft silicone teat. Replacement teats can be purchased separately with either slow or medium flow rates.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The problem with other brand is their bottle teat is really small and it interfere with breastfeeding. Also the feel of their teat is hard, so baby can get really confused.
With medela teat, it is made of silicon so it is not hard and the teat is designed in a way that it will go fully inside baby's mouth so baby will be opening his fully mouth to suck from the bottle.
I recommend this to new mum's, this is coming from a mum who really had struggle breastfeeding due to nipple confusion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great high quality with fantatsic delivery at an amazing pricePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
My preemie the baby struggles with bottles and this made it so much easier for her to manage her feedsPublished 9 months ago by joanne plane