- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.05 UK delivery
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
|Price:||£5.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows Vista / 7
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Pre-Order the Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition to get access to the Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta.
Written by U.S. Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas and inspired by real world events, Medal of Honor Warfighter delivers an up close and personal look at today’s battlefield and the fight against the ongoing global terror threat.
Medal of Honor Warfighter puts players in the boots of today’s most highly trained and skilled warriors to experience missions that have a dotted line to real world terrorist threats. This is Tier 1 on a global scale, featuring real world hotspots in the single-player campaign and introducing international Tier 1 Operators in multiplayer. This move puts gamers in the boots of Tier 1 Operators from 10 different nations around the world. Gamers can represent their nation’s Special Operations Forces on the multiplayer battlefield where the world’s best-of-the-best warriors go head-to-head in online competition.
- Authentic Action - From rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf’s stronghold in Basilan, Philippines to assaulting Al-Shabaab’s “Pirate Town” on the Somali Coast, gamers step into the boots of Tier 1 Operators as they hunt down the global threat of PETN. Written by U.S. Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas, Medal of Honor Warfighter has a dotted line to real world events and provides players a view into these situations and lets them experience the action as it might have unfolded.
- Best in Class Engine - Leveraging the power of tomorrow’s technology on today’s platforms, the ground-breaking Frostbite 2 engine delivers incredible video and audio fidelity to enhance the intensity of the battle and deliver this year’s most authentic war experience.
- National Pride Online with Global Warfighters - Allied military forces also possess their own elite Special Operations units with similar capabilities. With Medal of Honor Warfighter, gamers experience unprecedented variety featuring multinational Tier 1 Operators on a global battlefield. For the first time, the Medal of Honor brand introduces a new mode where these global warfighters go head-to-head in online competition. Showcasing 12 different Tier 1 units from 10 nations including the British SAS, Australian SASR, German KSK, Canadian JTF2 and Polish GROM, Medal of Honor Warfighter lets the best of the best warriors from around the world battle it out online.
- Fight Today’s Global Terror Threat - As with every Medal of Honor game, the soldier’s story is at the heart of the experience. Medal of Honor Warfighter tells the story of U.S. Tier 1 Operator, “Preacher” as he returns home from overseas only to find his family torn apart from years of deployment. Trying to pick up the pieces to salvage what remains of his marriage, Preacher is reminded of what he’s fighting for - family. But when an extremely deadly explosive (PETN) penetrates civilian borders and his two worlds collide, Preacher and his fellow teammates are sent in to solve the problem. They take the fight to the enemy and do whatever it takes to protect their loved ones from harm.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Pre-ordered the game for PC based on the sell that it was using the BF3 frostbite 2 engine. So here's me thinking the core elements of what makes BF3 great such as the gunplay and the way it handles would be produced in a similar level of quality.
My god how I was wrong.
Now here's the thing. THE GAME IS NOT FINISHED. The bugs and missing features list that are being pointed out on the battlelog forums is insane. The game plays like it's in alpha stage, not a releasable product.
The campaign is somewhat fun (only as a kind of interactive cinematic walkthough) but it's all been done before and brings nothing new or exciting to the table whatsoever. The characters are boring, plot is random and has gaping holes in it. It's like watching a pretty lame movie but with good action scenes. It sort of entertains you for a night, but you're not going to watch it again.
I did, however, buy this game for the multiplayer aspect and this is indeed where it fails. and FAILS HARD.
The first thing that greets you when you try to play this game is the absolutley dreadful user interface. It is completely counter intuitive, makes it incredibly hard to find simple functions such as "quit game" and makes the experience of trying to get in a game, partner up with your friends, edit your class etc extremely frustrating. I still haven't figured out how to mute people in the game, as the "mute VOIP" button seems to do nothing half the time. Not much fun when you get in a lobby with a guy who insists on listening to extremely loud death metal music and leaving his mic plugged in.Read more ›
I have read many reviews with many concluding on how this new Medal of Honour is more Call of Duty than Medal of Honour but in my opinion MOHW is its own game it's a fun, shooting, blasting, rollercoaster of a ride game and it does this very well. Sadly it doesn't seem to have much of a following and has been written of by many reviewers.
Medal of Honour is exactly what it says on the tin, its no Arma. It is a action first person shooter, when we watch Commando, Rambo, Casino Royale, Homeland, Executive Decision or any Steven Seagal movie we don't say that they copy each other, they are simply action films and Medal of Honour is simply a great first person shooter and that is it's DNA. It is one of the forerunner fps franchises and for me, I am glad that they have continued the franchises step into the 21st century.
The game mechanics are brilliant, it feels very realistic where Battlefield is more hands on MMOFPS run and gun. Medal of Honour's character models feel much more heavy. The controls are still quite similar to Battlefield but feel somewhat refined. The cover system could do with some work but aside from that the shooting mechanics are great. The single player is quite reminiscent of Sky & Cinemax's Strike Back and it has some of the most thrilling first Person driving sections that I have seen in a game to date. Medal of Honour has learnt from Battlefield 3 and I believe that it has more in common with Battlefield than COD. Medal of Honours younger brother Battlefield 3 is for me the defining shooter of this generation.
Online Medal of Honour feels very fast paced and this change I suspect was a deliberate one.Read more ›
Sound is not much better through headphones or 5.1, have the sound turned up and the speech deteriorates, the music backing seems to be the only half decent part of the whole game. I think that EA should take a close look at its MOHW Forum and bring out a decent update, and looking at the stats, of the different countries, England is always quite low, have we in the UK got inferior copies??
On balance I think it is fun but over priced for what it delivers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well, I picked this game up for a fiver, and with it being my first MoH game was a little sceptical, but, having played other FPS military games such as Battlefield and Call of... Read morePublished 7 months ago by The Dark Destroyer
Its pretty good.
Never played the story, but the multi-player is great.
The weapon customization in-game is AMAZING and the main theme song is awesome.
Big MOH fan and loved this game just like the one before. Great game. DIdnt play the multiplayer much due to the amount of cheating that goes onPublished on 11 Jan. 2015 by Kit