- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
Medal Of Honor 10th Anniversary Game PC
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Earn your stripes, soldier! The Medal of Honor series returns in a single bundle for those that missed out on the action the first time around in addition to those looking to relive the franchises' first decade of gaming. Immerse yourself in the European Front with the Medal of Honor Allied Assault and its two expansion packs, and then transition to the Pacific Theater in the Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Director's Edition. Finally, take to the skies and airdrop onto the great battles of WWII with Medal of Honor Airborne.
From the D-Day invasion on Omaha Beach, across the seas to defend Pearl Harbor, and finally the last push towards Berlin, wage war in a massive variety of explosive single and multiplayer missions in the definitive World War II first-person shooter franchise.
- All 5 Medal of Honor games released for the PC, including Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Medal of Honor Spearhead, Medal of Honor Breakthrough, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Director's Edition, and Medal of Honor Airborne - that's over 50 single player levels and dozens of multiplayer maps
- The exclusive Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary soundtrack, featuring 14 tracks of the series' award-winning score composed by Michael Giacchino
- Strategy guides covering every mission in Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Exclusive in-game weapons. Interviews with WWII veterans
- Documentaries on the use of propaganda and battlefield training in World War II. Behind the scenes footage on the making of the Medal of Honor franchise
- Everything is included - perfect for the die hard Medal of Honor fan and a great price point for those who have not yet had the chance to experience the definitive World War II FPS experience
Minimum System Requirements
Medal of Honor Allied assault required
OS – Windows XP/Vistar
Top customer reviews
For some people, the Agiea Physix software can cause a problem, so just uninstall it and reload it with MOHAA. This is what I had to do and then the games ran without a problem.
Definitely budget fun and mayhem!!
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
- Medal of Honor Airborne
- 10th Anniversary soundtrack
Allied Assault is probably the best game here. The missions are thoroughly enjoyable - particularly the missions involving stealth/disguises. Pacific Assault is one of the few FPSs to have the war in the Pacific (the other notable one being Call of Duty World at War). Airborne focuses on non-linearity, so the missions can be completed in a number of ways. There is less missions than in the previous games. The final level is in my opinion one of the best in the series.
This game is a bargain for the many hours of playing it gives you!
***UPDATED 7 NOVEMBER 2015***
Windows 7, 8 & 8.1:
Allied Assault/Pacific Assault: COMPATIBLE; although I recommend running the setup and game in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service pack 3) and set to run as an administrator.
Airborne: COMPATIBLE; to work with Windows 7/8, you must uninstall any PhysX software on your PC. Then run the setup. Before you play the game, Google; nvidia physx driver, and install it and also Google; nvidia physx legacy driver and install it.
Allied Assault: NOT COMPATIBLE; I have not managed to get Allied Assault running. I will update this review if I find a solution. A Windows 7/8/10 compatible version is available from a certain fantastic DRM-free retro games site.
Pacific Assault: COMPATIBLE; although I recommend running the setup and game in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service pack 3) and set to run as an administrator. I don't know if this is just an issue for me but the setup would not accept the serial code until I inputed the digits using the numper pad.
Airborne: not yet tested
MoH : Allied Assualt
MoH : Spearhead
MoH : Breakthrough
MoH : Pacific Assualt (Director's Edition)
MoH : Airborne
Note that to install Medal of Honor Airborne you must first use control panel to uninstall "Ageia Physx" software! Once MoH Airborne is installed go to the ageia physx website and download/install the latest version of ageia physx. (This was on a windows 7 PC with an ATI HD5770 graphics card - The MoH Airborne install dies early on if ageia physx software is already installed!!).
It simply has all five games that were made before the latest Medal of Honor (2010) you get:
Pacific Assault (directors edition)
Plus a soundtrack compilation featuring some of Medal of Honor's best pieces
They are the original games repackaged into a box set essentially so if you missed a few of the games or you never touched them then it's a great way to instantly familiarise yourself with the franchise.
Unfortunately some of the bugs were not fixed in Allied Assault so (at least for me) it was a tad buggy. However I believe it was a windows 7 issue. I needed to disable the windows aero them for the game to launch other than that it ran fine apart from a couple of random crashes. The later games like Airborne and Pacific Assault run fine with no problems
The soundtrack is a good extra to have however i personally think it is missing some of the best tracks from the franchise (Arnhem from Frontline for example) however i know there is a limit of 80 minutes on a CD so all of the songs can't fit most of the best peices are there on the CD to name a few:
The main themes from Allied Assault, Airborne, Underground and Frontline
After the drop (frontline)
Escaping Gotha (the big finale level in frontline)
Escape from Casablanca (Underground)
Plus a few others, the 14 tracks make a good listen for about an hour or so
The soundtrack as certainly captured some of the more powerful and exciting moments from the franchise, if you like me have played all the games then you'll know that one of Medal of Honor's strengths is its soundtrack every game has had an amazing score that rivals any film
Great package for those who never played them all or want to have all the games in one box however if you own them all then you won't really be missing too much sadly.
If you are new to the games and like FPS games then it is worth buying
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews