- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.6 x 0.9 cm ; 22.7 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 81.6 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: MedAngel ONE
- ASIN: B01MFAGRQ1
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 Nov. 2016
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 107,272 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
MedAngel ONE - Keep your insulin and other medications at the right temperature
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smart thermometer for your medication + app for iPhone/iPad and Android
- Waterproof design - MedAngel ONE can be used in refrigerators, coolbags and Frio bags.
- Built-in medications database - Select your medications from the list of approved EU and US medications like: Insulin, Humira, Multiple Sclerosis-Medications, Hormones, Epoetins, EpiPen & many more
- Smart Alerts - Every time the temperature approaches or exceeds the safe levels you get intuitive alerts and notifications.
- Comprehensive history - Check if your medications were properly stored the previous 30 days in timeline view
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MedAngel is the guardian angel of your medications. It combines a medical grade wireless temperature sensor with a clean and easy to use mobile app to help you protect your medications. Many prescription drugs are temperature sensitive, and lose their effectiveness if frozen or exposed to heat. The sensor is placed with your medications, continuously measures the temperature and communicates with your phone. The app alerts you when the temperature approaches or exceeds the safe range. With MedAngel you don't need to worry about your medications ever again.
Protecting your medications
Whether you are travelling the world with your insulin, or are uncertain about your refrigerator at home, MedAngel brings you safety and peace of mind.
Continuous monitoring takes the doubt away. No more guessing if your medication has gone bad. MedAngel always shows you the exact temperature, at home, on the go or while travelling. At one glance, you can see if everything is ok or not: a green heart means all is well, red or blue hearts show it is too hot or cold.
A fridge left open or a hot summer day? MedAngel triggers an alarm if it gets critical. The app warns you whenever temperature approaches or exceeds safe range limits. This can be a simple reminder to check the fridge door or to move a bag out of the sun. A small action can prevent great damage.
Your Medication Supported
Simply choose your medication in the app. Safe temperature ranges are automatically set up. Select long term storage or short term carrying mode to get the right safe ranges for your use. All insulins and Epipens, as well as a wide range of biologics, hormones and other injectables are supported.
Safety and insights
Has it gone bad? Is it still OK to use? So many variables come into play in your health: Food, physical activity, mood, even weather - dont let your medicine be one of them! MedAngel helps you to have the full picture about your medications.
Worry no more
Live your life fully and don't worry about your medications! Travel the world, explore the outdoors and enjoy quality time with your loved ones without the hassle.
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?