- Hardcover: 310 pages
- Publisher: OUP UK (1 Nov. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199591148
- ISBN-13: 978-0199591145
- Product Dimensions: 23.1 x 2 x 15.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,392,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Mechanisms of OECD Governance: International Incentives for National Policy-Making? Hardcover – 1 Nov 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kerstin Martens is an Associate Professor of International Relations at the University of Bremen, Germany. Her research interests include international organizations, soft governance, and education policy. Anja P. Jakobi is a Senior Researcher at the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF/HSFK). Her main research interests are world politics, international organizations and global political change, in particular in the fields of security, crime, education and social policy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Political Economy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Institutions
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science