- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (26 Sept. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521530156
- ISBN-13: 978-0521530156
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 1.2 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 567,780 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Mechanics 1 (International) (Cambridge International Examinations) Paperback – 26 Sep 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Mechanics 1 corresponds to unit M1. It covers forces and equilibrium, motion in a straight line, Newton's laws of motion, and energy, work and power.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommended as this book is written by the examiners themselves of Cambridge examing board. With a link to the upcoming exams you may have, this book will help you to understand the deepest parts of mechanics that you thought you wouldnt understand.
If I were to make a suggestion, it would be that there have been considerable changes to many of the CIE course, so it would be worth checking to see if there is a newer edition of this book, that dovetails better to the new course. I don't think there have been, so please check, all the same.
I do not understand why I have to write more when I have said it all above
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not a popular book with (our) students, easier or more students friendly books out there especially for weaker A level studentsPublished 18 months ago by Teacher
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Maths > General