- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
Mechanical Pocket Watch- FLYING SCOTSMAN Steam Train - with chain, presentation case & warranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High Quality Mechanical Wind-up Pocket Watch by Woodford (est 1860) in Chrome
- Steam Train faithfully Embossed FLYING SCOTSMAN Steam Train on the front of the lid. A very appreciated gift.
- Supplied in a Lined Hinged Bark Blue Case. Watch size 4.7cm Diameter
- Complete with Guarantee Certificate. 1 year Warranty
- Complete with gift booklet on care and use. Visible Skeleton Movement
Special offers and product promotions
|Brand Name||Woodford (Est. 1860)|
|Model number||S2L_1893/S_Mech SE|
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
High Quality Mechanical Wind-up Pocket Watch by Woodford (est 1860) in Chrome. Keeping time on the Railways in has always been an important issue, Station Clocks and the Guard's Pocket watch were the two things that kept the Victorian Railways running in excellent time. This mechanical wind up pocket watch, has two covers which open (double hunter lids) revealing the wonderful intricate mechanism. The chain allows it to be worn with either waistcoat or attaching to the belt with the pocket watch int he trouser pocket. Supplied in a Lined Hinged Bark Blue Case. Watch size 4.7cm Diameter. A polished chrome Full Hunter pocket watch with a FLYING SCOTSMAN emblem on the front made of Pewter. It has a clear white dial with large black numerals. This quality pocket watch comes with its own matching Albert chain, presentation box, guarantee. Plus it comes with the Pocket Watch Booklet, which show how to use and care for your watch with some history and interesting facts about them.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed