- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mechanical Bride: Folklore of Industrial Man Paperback – Illustrated, 20 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'One of the major intellectual influences of our time.' --Fortune
'What remains paramount are McLuhan's global standpoint and zest for the new. He has given a needed twist to the great debate on what is happening to main in this age of technological speedup.' --New Yorker
'The use of large reproductions of advertisements illuminates the text and often powerfully reinforces it... McLuhan is, happily, an indignant man.' --New York Times
About the Author
Marshall McLuhan is internationally recognized as one of the great pioneering philosophers of media studies and was undoubtedly one of the most provocative, talked-about and controversial thinkers of our times. His work continues to influence a number of disciplines, in particular media studies, modern art and semiotics.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.