on 31 August 2013
This is a fab looking storage net and I stuck it on the bathroom wall hurriedly on the day of DD's birthday as we were getting ready for a party. I fully expected it to have fallen down by that evening but it's been holding toys (taken in and out for baths) and has stayed up for full week now. So far so good! It's a good size (neither too big, nor too small) and you can adjust where you place the suction pads. I've not yet worked out the optimal position but I'm waiting for it to fall off before I have another bash.
on 18 August 2014
Bought this to store our daughter's bath toys in. It fails to stick to the bathroom tiles around the bath, with or without toys in it. We do have a shower screen, which it does stick to, but this is not in a practical location for us. Disappointed.

Regarding the other features: it does look quite nice, although, as others have pointed out, the net hangs a little low as all the suckers around located near the top.
on 10 November 2017
Looks fantastic. Unfortunately not all screws have assigned place and ended up breaking the net in some places.
on 25 November 2013
Bought this to store my 3 year olds bath toys. Needs minimal assembly involving screwing the suckers in place. Since sticking it to the tiles it has not come unstuck, even with my daughter pulling toys out of it. It has plenty room for all our bath toys and doesn't smell mouldy after a couple months of use.
Very happy with this product and would recommend
on 15 September 2013
When this arrived I was initially disappointed as it looked really small and I expected it to be bigger! However having attached the suction cups to the whale and sticking it to the wall above the bath I was really surprised at how many toys it will actually hold, it's big enough for our needs and I'm considering buying another for when our new baby arrives. The suction cups are huge and it hasn't come off the wall once even though it's full to the brim with toys. Really handy especially if you have lack of storage space in your bathroom! Would recommend.
on 11 December 2014
My increasing frustration with bath storage nets falling off the wall, not large enough or the suction cups not up to the job, I was delighted to find something that's fun and also functional. It's still going after 2 years with no problems.
on 25 February 2016
A sweet addition to our bathroom, holds lots of toys. I bought this some time ago and is still sticking to the wall despite the onslaught it gets from a grabbing 2yo :)
on 23 June 2011
stays on the tiles, net does flop down at the bottom left with toys in though.but overall cute and does the job. bought the crab one as well as didnt hold enough toys for my twins. the crab one is better for holding the toys but this one is "cuter"
on 15 November 2014
Cute design and a good size. As the other reviews, goes not work on smooth tiles. The suckers are screwed on which I hadn't expected but it does make it more secure. Far more interesting than a plain old boring net.
on 28 January 2012
At last something that ticks all the boxes!! Very pretty, fits lots of toys and stays on the wall!! I was really disappointed from other products and didn't think that this one will work either...but hoorey! it did and even thought it has been 3 months since i got it, it is still like new (no sings of hold, still stuck on the wall).

See one answered question