- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Measuring the Oceans from Space: The Principles and Methods of Satellite Oceanography (Springer Praxis Books) Hardcover – 30 Jun 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the reviews:
"The book replaces the highly popular ‘Satellite Oceanography’ … . It provides a clear introduction to the fundamentals of satellite oceanography and the sensor technologies that are employed, which would be useful for teachers and researchers in the field. However, it can also act as a remote sensing guide … . The book is suitable as an undergraduate/postgraduate background reading textbook, but also as a scientific reference book for practitioners." (Dr. Samantha Lavender, Geomatics World, Vol. 13 (4), May/June, 2005)
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com