on 23 April 2015
I was happy with the ending of book two and did not see why there was a book three. And then I read it. It was great to see these characters that I am so attached to (esp Kale) resolve all the issues they left behind in Arine. Sadly this now means that I am out of excuses to ditch everything else and spend time with these characters, although I may have to read it all again!
on 2 February 2014
The first book of the Measure's series was the first book I ever read on my new Kindle. I have been waiting for this book ever since.
The third - and final?- book of Jason and Kale's story is as good as the first two, if not better! I couldn't put it down.
I was crying for parts of the book, laughing, and getting angry alongside Jason and Kale.
I was left not at all disappointed by the plot or the ending.
I only hope, if there is a fourth, that Ms Faron can continue her run of masterful storytelling.
on 3 February 2014
Just finished reading the third book of (M of D) series. Really enjoyed it. Made me sad, made me smile, also made me angry with such narrow minded bigots as Jason & Kale had to deal with.
This series was so good that l am going to miss reading more of it. Will be looking out for more of this brilliant authors writing as l am addicted to it.
More please soon.
Recommend highly.
on 2 August 2014
I will be so sorry when I finish this trilogy!
I was extremely disappointed when I got to the end of the first book: I wanted it to go on and on - only then I discovered to my great delight that there were two more books to follow! Which I read equally avidly.
Very insightful writing about slavery and its ramifications. Made me think it all through in a way I had not at all done before.
on 19 August 2015
The final book finished and I don't know what to do with myself! All three books are as powerful as each other. You build your feeling around the characters and start to care for them. This set of books is well worth the read. Get ready to laugh, smile, sign, and most of all cry be they happy tears sad tears or desperate tears! Read it!! read it!! Read it, it's one of the best series I have ever read..
on 2 July 2014
Loved it
This was a great journey to travel with all in this series with final peace. Great books to read
on 25 October 2015
Great ending to the trilogy! Loved it :)