MeasuPro Instant Read Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Oxygen Sensor and Pulse Rate Monitor with Alarm Setting, Color OLED Display and Carry Case, CE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MEASURE WHAT MATTERS - FDA Approved oximeter is a simple and reliable way to get instant readings of oxygen saturation, pulse rate and Perfusion Index. Suitable for athletes or aviation enthusiasts who need quick and accurate measurements
- NEW FEATURES - Pulse oxygen device now has an alarm that sounds if SpO2 or pulse rate are outside of user set limits and a Beep sound for every measured pulse. The Innovative OLED display has adjustable brightness and offers the clearest and most visible display of results. Screen rotates 4 directions - easily take your measurements or someone else's
- CONVENIENCE - Oxygen meter makes monitoring simple and convenient. It only takes the touch of a button to get reliable readings of SpO2 and PR. Results are delivered in seconds and displayed on the large display. The alarm feature can be silenced for quiet measuring making it easy to take to the office or the gym. Oximeter turns off automatically 10 seconds after finger is removed
- ADVANCED ACCURACY - MeasuPro uses advanced technology to give accurate SpO2 measurements of +/- 2% with a range of 35%-100% while pulse rate has an accuracy of +/-2 bpm and a measurement range of 25-250 bpm
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - MeasuPro is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, we offer a 2 Year Warranty on all our products and our friendly customer service team is always ready to help with all questions or issues. When you purchase a MeasuPro Pulse Oximeter you can be confident in your buying decision
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers also shopped for
Know Your Numbers
In order to reach your healthy lifestyle goals, it is important to know and understand your oxygen saturation measurements. Use this device immediately after sports, while flying, or participating in high altitude activities such as mountain climbing or skiing. This finger pulse oximeter gives users accurate measurements of blood oxygen saturation levels and heart rate. After turning on the device and inserting your finger into the clip, it takes about 3 seconds to get a reading. Readings are accurate within +/- 2%
A pulse wave (plethysmograph) and bar graph accompany numerical readings to give a visual indication of an irregular or weak heartbeat. Determining circulatory capacity is helpful for determining whether your organs are able function properly
Why Are SpO2 Levels Important?
Making sure your body has the right blood oxygen levels is extremely important for your health and well-being. Low SpO2 levels (Hypoxemia) can lead to a variety of health issues such as fast heart rate, fatigue, shortness of breath, sweating, and more. SpO2 levels should be between 95-100%, and anything lower than 90%, you should see a doctor
The perfusion index measures your pulse strength in the section of the body you are measuring. If one has a higher pulse strength the number displayed will be higher on the oximeter. It is important for individuals to speak with their doctor so they know what level is normal for them.
The pulse oximeter is designed with a latex free silicone material, so it’s safe for every adult to get their pulse readings. Great for athletes and seniors. (Do not use on children)
Rotating OLED Screen
This device is perfect for measuring your Sp02 or those of a loved one. By clicking the button on the oximeter, the screen rotates so you can see the displayed readings in 6 different views
Oxygen sensor is durable, lightweight, and compact, so you can take with you wherever you go. The cushioned fingertip clip comfortably fits all sizes without pain. One button operation takes the hassle out of the process
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 159 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't trust the batteries it came with though. They may have been OK when packed, but the ones with mine failed after a few dozen uses. Watch the 3-bar battery indicator during a reading. With the supplied batteries it was flickering between two and one bar, and readings were fluctuating. Sometimes it would just go blank and I'd have to start again. But with new batteries it's been on a solid 3 bars throughout readings for a while now, and results are consistent. I reckon it might be better if this were sold without batteries as the supplied ones tend to undermine first impressions of the product.
I see from the other reviews in here that certain evidently more dedicated health professionals also buy these devices, which perhaps echoes my point.
Power to the patient.
Uses 2 AAA batteries.
Very accurate reading.
Highly recommended for anyone health conscious.