on 7 July 2013
This arrived on time and was very well packed. I think it's really for people with dogs but I bought it to keep my carpet clean in the boot because I'm a golfer and the wheels of electric buggies and golf bags etc. can get really muddy or your boot tends to be covered in bits of grass from the golf buggies. I have a VW Tiguan and it fits fine. I think the good bit is that the "lip" stops your car getting scratched when packing up your electric buggy into the boot.
19 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2017
I kept it for my new car, it's a little big for a Nissan Qashqai but I use the extra as a sill protector, it is good and high against the back seats and will help reduce the usual covering of mud and dog hair that my cars seem to get. It is also a good solid material and seems pretty waterproof, again a plus as my dogs liker to play in the water.
on 15 July 2016
I purchased this car boot protector to replace another one which had become worn from plenty of use.

I'm really pleased with this new one. The attached clips and Velcro make it easy to fit and it easily covers the boot of my Ford Fiesta. The 'lip' ensures your bumper doesn't get scratched when the dog is jumping in and out. The material is good quality too; thick and strong. It is also easy to keep clean as the material is easily vacuumed.
on 13 September 2017
Love this pet car boot protector mat, so much better than my last one which was not very thick so ripped easily. Looks lovely inside the boot and so comfortable for the dogs. I haven't tried cleaning it yet so don't know how easy that is going to be. Highly recommended.
on 25 August 2014
We purchased this boot liner after seeing it in a friend's car - also an Audi Q3. We have three dogs and it is absolutely essential to protect the rear of the car from dog hairs, mud etc. And this boot liner does the trick. When the back seats are down flat the cover goes right the way from the rear to the back of the front seats and the 2 sturdy tapes fit over the head rests to keep the boot liner in place. Up until now we had been using large clear plastic sheeting to cover the boot but I have to say we found this much easier to use. Anyone who takes a pride in their car will find this invaluable whether it be for dogs, golf trolleys, tools, transporting a mowing machine, luggage etc
3 people found this helpful
on 8 April 2014
This item fits in my Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer perfectly. It also over hangs the bumper so prevents my dog from scratching the car. I looked at a lot of matts for the boot of my car and I think I made the correct choice.
16 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2013
Great product. Easy to fit and Velcro strips hold liner in place. Great for dogs as feels like carpet so they don't slip jumping in or out. Would recommend.
13 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2016
The perfect item. Had been searching for this for many months. It is nicely made, generous in size and practical in use. It is a nice fit for my Nissan X-Trail rear cargo space (back seats up). It has clever adjustable fastenings for attaching to the rear seat headrests, which (i) helps fit the item to a particular model of car, and (ii) allows the easy lowering of split rear seats. Great value for money.
on 21 January 2016
Excellent product which arrived very quickly.
I bought it to fit in the boot area of my Hyundai IX 20 which it does very well. The straps fit securely around the head restraints on the rear seats and protect the rear of the back seat very well. If you have the rear platform in the lower position the mat does not extend over the bumper, in the higher position it does. I prefer it to be in the lower position as we have quite a large dog, but I find that a towel rolled along the back can be just flipped over the bumper for getting him in and out - everything then keeps clean. Considering the low price, this is made of very good material - rather like a haircord carpet on the outer side, which stops the dog sliding about. The Velcro strips seem to be working well and keep the whole thing in position. The colour is a pleasant grey/blue. I can thoroughly recommend.
on 20 July 2017
Far superior product to the flimsy cover I was previously using although I've yet to test it in the wet. It does slip around a bit on the boot floor as per other reviewers' comments and I keep it in place by putting two other mats on top