Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 November 2015
Great bed, my girl loves it. Have a memory foam pad on top for extra comfort. Only negative the 4 bolts tend to need tightening up quite often, but great for the price!
review image
on 5 May 2017
I have a bull terrier and 2 staffies. the bullie and one staffie love the bed but my other staffie is scared of it. However the bullie gets on it whenever he can. it is really sturdy and well made. the dogs seem to find it really comfortable and are able to be stretched right out on it. he weighs 28kg and the bed does not in any way sag.
I am considering buying another of these beds in favour of the large hard plastic beds that I already have.
on 31 March 2016
Excellent value for money, well made and by the look of the picture very comfortable. Our Greyhound got straight on and has to be coaxed off.
MW Lancashire.
review image
on 23 August 2017
Really nice bed. Buy a replacement cover if your puppy/dog is a chewer as mine nibbled at the corners of the 1st one! I bought this as I have a puppy who is a really determined chewer and she has 'eaten' the lovely soft squashy beds she has had before this one...the frame is as good as new, the first cover got eaten, but the second is intact and as new (she may have picked up on my thoughts that if she eats this bed, she will only get an old blanket on the floor!) great product and is perfect for our puppy. I would definitely recommend it.
on 19 June 2017
DONT buy if you have a large dog.
My dog, an 8 stone Rottweiler X Doberman, dipped the frame with in a day.
I brought the bed, thinking it would be comfy, ad it's off the floor and i assumed it would possibly be like a trampoline type of softness, ots every stiff and not comfy at all.
We've put an old quilt down and blanket and that's made it comfy for him.
Wouldn't recommend for a big dog.

Delivery was fast, came three days before i expected it.
on 2 August 2017
Ok but preferred another that I bought previously. Canvas a bit slippy and also sags a lot more than what I've had before. I have a 6 month old Ridgeback who weighs 27kg and I'm not sure it will hold her for much longer. If the frame would be a bit smaller so the canvas would be a bit tighter that would be perfect! Bought this one because it offered replacement sheet. As it turns out the same sheet fits on my other frame so used the spare I bought for that and a much better fit! I'd buy the spare sheet again but not the frame. Still great for small to medium dogs (not for a growing Ridgeback who also thinks it's a trampoline!)
on 25 July 2016
Very quick arriving, put it together very easily and my dog could not wait to try it out. We use it outside as my dog is 14 years old and he love's it. Great value and my dog loves it.
on 15 July 2017
The 5 stars are for my perception on pressie I gave to my friend. She said her dog loved his new bed. He used to lie in gdn and usually where there were ants.. This was an idea she had for the gdn. No more dog bringing ants into house!
Seems to be working a treat.
on 10 April 2017
Wasn't too sure how well my dog would take to this- started by giving him a trea to eat while lying on the bed and very quickly he has got used to it. The only problem is he likes to lie in different parts of the garden, may be have to buy another bed or two
on 21 August 2016
Can withstand my crazy staffy cross jumping up and down on it, so very happy with it. Great value! Shame it's not available in medium as I'd buy another for a smaller area.