on 10 October 2013
Basically, this is a really good quality bed for the price - However, it is only suitable for an EXTREMELY small dog, i.e. a jack russell or small terrier
My cat is huge!!!, and the fit is "snug". Having said that, he does fit into it when curled up and he absolutely loves it!!
He won't come out of it and looks really warm and snug. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because I was expecting it to be a bit bigger,
but overall definitely worth the money for a small animal.
on 25 December 2014
I contacted the seller as I wanted this for Christmas and left it a little late! The seller promptly posted the order the next day and this arrived the day after. Thank you so much for amazing delivery time! Our Jack Russell absolutely adores his new bed and we cannot get him out of it! Excellent value for money and lovely pet bed! Would like to get a large one for our Black Lab who is now very jealous of his little brother comfy and plush bed!
review image
on 10 January 2014
It was slightly smaller than I expected although I had measured our existing stuff and compared it to the measurements given. However after a few days getting used to it our Jack Russell loves it. I haven't tried washing it yet but don't envisage any problems.
on 10 October 2013
My dog loves it, but need something a little bigger. Hope to look for something else on your site. Really good quality. Excellent service.
on 15 April 2014
I brought this for my cavalier but he was too big for it.... on the plus side my cat now has another bed she loves.
on 27 January 2014
Smaller than stated cost me £6 to return second class. In all very disappointed.
Would say this more suitable for a small dog not medium as described.
on 28 May 2014
Lovely and soft my chihuahua loves it ! And it washes well :-) had it a few weeks now and it's still as soft and plump as when I first got it.
on 17 April 2016
Was smaller than expected so won't last my French bulldog puppy that long but is perfect for now and he absolutely loves this bed. He spends most of his time in here! I think the fact it's small makes it extra cosy for him. For the price I don't mind that it won't last long but if you have a bigger breed dog or want it for a longer period of time I would recommend a bigger size. The bed itself seems good quality and washes well :)
on 21 February 2014
I only have a small dog and I was looking for the perfect bed. I didn't know whether this was going to be a good product for the money that I paid for it but once it had arrived I was surprised. The bed is of good quality and is perfect for small dogs. My dog loves it. The material is great and you get good value for your money.
on 15 July 2014
Great bed just smaller than i expect it but overall my dog loves it.