I am Me, I am Free: The Robots Guide to Freedom Paperback – 1 Nov 1996
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I mentioned it to a few friends and family and without exception their reaction was one of pity for me!! I think they thought I had lost the plot. I have now done vast amounts of research on some of the subjects he touches upon in this work and found he is well informed to say the least.
I have just finished re reading I am Me I am Free and it makes more sense after having done my research.
The truth is well hidden, right in front of our eyes.
This book has totally transformed the way I see the world. It became a catalyst for positive change for me and I think the more people read it the better.
I have used the information to become financially free. I would like to share my experiences with as many like - minded people as possible.
So you think your mind is already free? Read this book and then ask yourself the same question. Unless you are already soaring above the 'flock', you will find that your mind is imprisoned. But there is nothing to fear. The fact that you realise this means that you are setting yourself free... you are waking up. This book has been placed on your path, so why not give it a try and decide whether the information feels right for you. After all, you are a free-spirit, only you can decide what feels right for you. But be sure that you listen to your feelings and not the echoes of your prison walls...
I also recommend 'The Biggest Secret' by David Icke, also an excellent book.
Set yourself free. It is your natural state.
Peace and love, my friends.
In this book you will find a very clear analysis of the banking sytem, a gut-wrenching discussion of MK-Ultra and Project Monarch with particular enfisis on survivor Cathy O'Brien, an analysis of the secret-societies networks, a little history lesson, some words about psychological mass mind control (the stuff we experiance every day), a mention of the modern slave trade, child abuse networks, and so on. This is a short little book, much shorter than the rest, and I suppose a nice little introduction to this whole area of research. Those who are adverse to the "reptilian" thesis might want to start here, since it gets little mention. There's also a nice little section that exposes the negative-publicity campaign instigated against him by a surprisingly tiny number of people.
Not a perfectly structured book, but well written with Icke's natural gift of communication. The only thing that might get in your way is either your conditioning, your lack of education or your prejudice.
And now I'm going to place an order for "...And the truth shall set you free." (becuase it always does).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Divination > Clairvoyance & Precognition
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Spirit Communication
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Spiritualism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Unexplained Mysteries
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks