- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Mcguigan Black Label Merlot Wine, 75 ml
- Wine of Australia
- International Wine and Spirit Competition Australian Producer of the Year and Winemaker of the year 2009/2011/2012
- This product can be enjoyed immediately or can be cellared for up to one year.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Mcguigan Black Label Merlot
Contains EGGs, Contains MILK, Contains SULPHUR DIOXIDE/SULPHITEsSee all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely wine, quick delivery. Pleasantly surprised considering the price.Published 19 months ago by Miles
Mum loves anything which gets her tipsy so this bad boy was like crispy creams for a far kid to her lipsPublished 19 months ago by Toby
Completely fabulous merlot! Full of flavour & body, this is the best Merlot you can buy.Published 21 months ago by ANNE CRAMB