- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.75 UK delivery
Mcguigan Black Label Merlot Wine, 75 ml
|Price:||£6.99 (£9.32 / 100 ml)|
- Wine of Australia
- International Wine and Spirit Competition Australian Producer of the Year and Winemaker of the year 2009/2011/2012
- This product can be enjoyed immediately or can be cellared for up to one year.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Mcguigan Black Label Merlot
Contains EGGs, Contains MILK, Contains SULPHUR DIOXIDE/SULPHITEsSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
drink drink drink and drink drink some more
and then drink some more and more
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic birthday present for my sister - she described it as smooth, mellow and fruity and loved it!Published 11 months ago by Sauzal
Lovely wine, quick delivery. Pleasantly surprised considering the price.Published 12 months ago by Miles
Mum loves anything which gets her tipsy so this bad boy was like crispy creams for a far kid to her lipsPublished 12 months ago by Toby
Completely fabulous merlot! Full of flavour & body, this is the best Merlot you can buy.Published 14 months ago by ANNE CRAMB