on 11 December 2017
This is an absolutely amazing eyeliner it really stands up well to my watery eyes and I find it much easier to apply than felt liners. It also seems to last forever as you need so little of it. Highly pigmented and very smooth to apply. The price is excellent for the product and it easily stands up to much more expensive brands. If you are trying to master winged eyeliner then I highly recommend this one due to the ease of application it also seems easier to remove your mistakes than a felt liner but once dry it stays put for a good amount of time.
on 19 April 2017
Impressed! Tested on my hand and got a shower- didn't budge! Easy enough to apply and smudge too.
on 7 April 2017
The gel is still as good as ever but the brush/applicator has changed. It is now one ended and is more rigid which I don't feel allows me apply the eyeliner as easily as previously. If it wasn't for this I would give it 5 stars.
on 6 June 2017
Arrived quickly. This is one of my favourite eyeliners. Love the brush application which means I can use on my brows as well when I don't have my brow brushes.
on 8 June 2017
Very black which is great. Tajes a bit of practice to perfect.
on 2 July 2017
So great to use love it
on 11 June 2017
easy to apply & long lasting
on 2 July 2017
Love this eyeliner it's so easy to use and put on
on 7 August 2017
Love this. Can't believe I haven't discovered this before. It lasts all day unlike my old pencil eyeliner. Brilliant product & easy to apply
on 23 September 2016
If applying liquid eyeliner is a battle for you, this gel eyeliner is exactly what you need. The brushes it comes with is amazing but if you want a thin line you can also use a thin brush like the real techniques one.