Maxxrace Rc Drone with Camera 720P HD Live Video Quadcopter Toys for Adults Kids Children，2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro Wi-fi FPV Remote Control Drone with 360 Degrees Flipping Flying Toys for Beginners
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- REAL-TIME WI-FI TRANSMISSION WITH 720P HD CAMERA & FLASH LIGHTS：The RC drone is equipped with a 720P HD camera to take aerial photos and videos,pairing your drone with your iOS or Android smart phone, images and videos will send to phone by WiFi, and you can stream a live video or photo feed while flying ;The drone equipped with lights for night flights.
- MOBILE APP CONTROL SYSTEM & 2.4 GHz REMOTE CONTROLLER：Control the drone with the APP, or 2.4 GHz remote controller. 2.4GHz is an excellent Anti-interference frequency ,it is more stable and stronger frequency.
- ALTITUDE HOLD：Atmospheric pressure one key set high, you can lock the height and location accurately, stable hover, so the drone is convenient for any angle shooting.
- MODULAR BATTERY FOR FLYING : The 3.7V 750mAh high capacity battery can support a longer flying time; the modularized design of battery and camera offers more convenience and safety.
- HEADLESS MODE & ONE KEY RETURN : 4-axis structure with 6 axis gyro system let the drone to be more flexible and speedy, easy to control and 360° flips, making drone easy for directional control,no need to worry about direction; Drone with one key return mode can call back the drone easily. Wherever you are flying, just click one-key return button and it will return straight to you .
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Gravity Sensor Mode: The Gravity Sensor Mode allows the drone to automatically follow the direction you move your smart phone.
3 Speed Adjustment: 3 speed modes from low to high ,suitable for both beginner and expert.
Recommend for: Age 14+. Under 14-years old children should use under adult supervision.
Carefully read the instruction before using. If a beginner, We advise you to get assisted by an experienced adult .
Ensure the drone and controller are full power.
Don't charge the battery directly after using. Take 5 to10 minutes to cool down and avoid overheating.
How to take photo or video via APP:
For example,Android systems,(Others are similar operated way)
1.Download the APP shown in Manual,and press the Blue button on drone,then let phone contact to the WIFI:BJ-HD-6BCDB9 ;
2.Open the APP and click the Second/(Third) icon to take photos/(video).Then control drone by phone's APP or controller;
3.Find the photos or videos from APP. Click the Forth icon to enter another page.Then click the PICTURE icon to find pictures,or click the VIDEO icon to find video.
Material: ABS Plastic
Recommend for:14+ Age
Charging Time: About 120 min.
Playing Time: Approx.12 min.
Control Distance: about 50M
Drone Battery: 3.7V 750 mAh rechargeable battery
Remote Control Battery: 3*AAA(Not Included)
Function: up and down, forward/backward, turn left/right,360 degrees flip and roll, one-key start/take off, headless mode, altitude hold, APP control,720P HD camera ,sending photo and video by WIFI
Drone Size: 28*28*8.4CM / 11*11*3.3 IN
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Charge time was probably around an hour, so the specs are correct for this, but I am averaging 8-9 minutes on battery life, so the 10-15 doesn’t exactly hold much truth, however it is a brand new battery, so maybe it just needs a few more runs.
I have not been able to go outside yet with the drone, due to the rain, so have been flying in the living room, luckily we have an open plan living/dining room, otherwise there would be no room. The drone is probably a foot square, so would be better outside to really put it to the test, summer is on its way though.This is a great product for many reasons but especially because of the built in FPV display. We tried a cheaper model you had to use with a smartphone wifi connection but it was a hassle to deal with and never worked properly. This model is all integrated, complete and works as advertised. On the third day my son got it stuck in a very high tree but he was able to use the flip function to get it free but it suffered a major crash and broke one of the four pod supports.
After pairing and resetting the gyros (do immediately after each new pairing), launch drone to chest height facing forward in front of you. Then, walk slowly around your home, moving forwards, backwards, side to side, rotating (turning) left and right. As you do, try to pilot the drone such that its orientation and position remain fixed relative to you. This will force you to practice piloting in all three planes of motion and turning. Once you’ve gotten good at that, practice remaining still, and flying through various line of site paths in your home.
A good challenge is trying to fly it up and down staircases, from the top and bottom of the stairs. Practice all of these techniques WITHOUT using headless mode. NEVER fly if you don’t have line of sight, at least not as a beginner. Always keep multiple batteries charged and ready, as you will need many hours of flight time to get good. Don’t get too excited to use the video functions. First, get your flying skills sharp.
Generally drones are hard to fly but it takes practice before perfect.
It wasn't too big or too small, just the right size which is perfect to bring around.
Instruction is clear and easy to follow.
The drone is very lightweight, solid and well made and it also doesn't feel like "plastic' when you hold it by your hand.
And the remote control is in simple design, easy to operate and also very responsive.
No lost of signal during my fly.
The drone itself looks sturdy and I tested the drone in my garden.
It took me 10-15mins to get a hang on it.
For first timer, I wouldn't recommend to try indoor.
All in all, I am happy with the purchase.
Despite the abuse it still flying fine and nothing broken off.
The drone itself is very light and the camera quality is excellent. Charge time takes a little longer than I would expect but I guess it needs plenty of time to juice up given it has camera capability. Run time I'm getting is close to 10minutes which is OK in my opinion. Build quality is good, had a number of crashes as I was getting to grips with the controls but once mastered its kids play.
For the price you pay, you get a lot for your money. Getting a more expensive drone with more features is false economy in my view as I'm expecting more crashes which maybe fatal for the drone. But for now I will take as much care as I can and explore the world with the view of the drone.