- GET 10% OFF – When you buy 2 or more of ANY MaxxiDog products. Enter code MAXXIDOG at checkout. Enter code MAXXIDOG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on MaxxiOmega Oil for Dogs when you purchase 1 or more MaxxiCalm Calming Aid for Dogs offered by Maxxi Dog. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
MaxxiCalm Calming Aid for Dogs with Canine Behaviour Training Guide - Stress and Anxiety Relief - Non-Drowsy - 120 Tablets
|Sale:||£27.87 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.00 (20%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- MaxxiCalm can help you and your dog deal better with stressful situations
- Helping our customers with separation anxiety, noises (storms, thunders, fireworks), hyperactivity, aggression, training, excessive barking, sleep problems, fear of strangers, changes in routine and environment (travelling, kennels, Vet & grooming visits, moving houses, helping rescue dogs to settle in to their new home)
- Contains safe natural ingredients that do NOT leave your dog drowsy or lethargic
- MaxxiCalm comes with Dog Behaviour Guide (eBook) to help you to work WITH your dog and get better permanent results
- We don't compromise on quality. MaxxiCalm is made in the USA in GMP and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified manufacturing facility using only human grade ingredients, tested for purity and potency
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Safety Information:Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and contact your veterinarian. Warning: For use in dogs only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact health professional immediately.
Ingredients:Active Ingredients per tablet: Taurine 240 mg., Inositol 240 mg., Chamomile 15 mg., Passion Flower 15 mg., L-Theanine 15 mg., Thiamine (Vit B1) 6 mg., Magnesium (citrate) 4 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Isomalt, Liver (porcine source), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavour
Directions:Recommended to support balanced behaviour & maintain calmness. Directions for Use: Use at the rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight daily. Less than 10 kg = ½-1 tablet daily 10-20 kg = 1-2 tablets daily Over 20+ kg = 2-3 tablets daily Naturally promotes positive mood and can help reduce stress and tension, e.g. from travelling, thunderstorms & fireworks, new environments, vet & grooming visits. May help with separation anxiety, fear, nervousness, aggression, and hyperactivity.
Legal DisclaimerThis product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The directions for the use of this product are believed to be reliable and should be followed carefully. However, it is impossible to eliminate all risks inherently associated with the use of this product. In no case shall the manufacturer or the seller be liable for consequential, special or indirect damages, resulting from the use or handling of this product.
Seller Warranty DescriptionRISK FREE GUARANTEE: If you not 100% happy with your product after 90 days, we will refund you. It is that simple. This guarantee is limited to one bottle from your first order.
MaxxiCalm Calming Aid For Dogs
Helps You And Your Dog To Relax In Stressful Situations
We dog owners suffer when our dogs suffer. Situations that our dogs find stressful are also stressful for us. We feel helpless when our dogs are scared and behavioural problems can be traumatic for us.
Quality canine calming aid can help nervous dogs to relax during situations they normally find stressful, e.g. when left home alone, during fireworks and thunderstorms, or when travelling.
Calming aid is not a cure but it can help you and your dog to manage situations you both find distressing. For best results, you should always use calming aids together with behaviour training.MaxxiCalm comes with FREE e-Guide containing practical tips that assist you to get results faster.
How MaxxiCalm WorksMaxxiCalm is made in the USA in GMP and NASC certified manufacturing facility and contains premium quality natural ingredients:
- Taurine inhibits the release of adrenaline and has positive effect on dopamine levels
- Inositol is effective in treating panic disorder and depression
- Chamomile reliefs anxiety and stomach upset
- Passion Flower reduces symptoms of anxiety
- L-Theanine naturally calms and focuses the brain
- Thiamine affects the central nervous system and helps soothe anxious dogs
- Magnesium lowers muscle tension and helps maintain healthy nerve transmission
Click The ADD TO BASKET Button at The Top of The Page and Buy Your MaxxiCalm Today!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't believe the difference it has made. I was very cynical. I wasn't even very good at giving it to her because I didn't think it would work. However, I went on holiday for 5 days without her so was really good at giving it to her for a few weeks before hand. She is a different dog. She is so much more jovial. She has always been pack leader, but her position in the pack is changing. It is like the responsibility has been taken away from her and she is so much more chilled about life, a weight has been lifted. She is playful with my other dogs, she relaxes. I can't say the barking has stopped but to be honest I wouldn't want it to because she has a voice and she likes protecting my house. But she barks a lot less and is also better at stopping faster when asked to stop. She will sleep in her bed and stay asleep rather than jumping at everyone noise.
A key thing as well which will change Lille's life is that she is a lot less dependent on me. I really nursed her when she was little and I didn't work for 18 months (her whole life). I then went back to work and she found it very stressful. She has battered stair gates and barged her way out the door to come in the car with me. This hasn't completely stopped but it is considerably better which is sad for me because everyone loves to be needed but it's fantastic for Lille that she is happy to stay with other people and safe in the knowledge that I AM coming home in 8 hours time. All my other dogs are happier because she is less of a stressy b*tch. I'm so glad the pack leader role is shifting to one of my Newfoundlands as she is much fairer and more suitable and will do a better job to be quite honest.
I am well aware that not all dogs will respond to this, just like they don't all respond in the same way to prescribed medication. But £26 is really not a lot of money for a happy and relaxed dog and a happy and relaxed owner. You don't have anything to lose if it doesn't work. And one of the best things is that it doesn't knock her out or sedate her, that would be too sad. It would be lovely to think she wouldn't have to be on it for life but if she does then I will be happy to continue if it makes her happy. Our other goldendoodle is now going to go on them in the hope that it will have the same effect on him, the highly strung mummy's boy!
There is just a couple of side notes as well not related to the success we have had....! First of all, being the crap dog mum that I am, when these got delivered, I didn't moved them quick enough. The other goldendoodle had seen his sister enjoying them and thought he would have a go. He ate 103 of the tablets and had to go to the vet and be made sick. He was very poorly then, with all his electrolytes out of whack. It was very distressing and costly (thank god for insurance). So just be aware they really like the taste of these a little bit too much; be a better dog mum than me!
And lastly I have to mention the customer service.... it's really fantastic. If you have any questions or comments then the company really are delighted to hear from you. I have had queries answered in a very generous, timely and gracious manner and it is lovely because amazing customer service is such a rarity these days. I am going to stop now because I am starting to sound like I work for the company, but I do hope this review will be read because even if it benefits just one more dog and their owner then that would be amazing. Thank you Maxxicalm from Sarah and Lille x
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews