Flavour: Strawberry Sundae|Change

on 1 April 2015
Tastes good and is very easy to use! Am not saying that using products like this is great for long term dieting, but if you want to have a few weeks of focussed weight loss before maybe a holiday then this does the trick!
on 16 July 2016
I Ordered this product on behalf of my sister. She enjoys the taste of the shake and swears by it in aiding her with her weightless and training.

I understand many people will usually use this in replacement of food however it will only work when you eat regular healthy snacks,and at least one healthy meal a day, you should also be exercising regular, as this product is an aid for weight loss and should not be treated as a replacement for food with lack of exercise.

When used properly it certainly does work well, the mixture mixes in well with either water or milk. sometimes the milk can be a little too bloating i find, especially if you are going to be exercising shortly after, however if you find with water it is too watery you can go with half and half just to give that extra boost.

Tried the Maxitone in the strawberry and chocolate, both taste good, therefore tend to change between each flavour for variety.

Definitely be ordering again.
on 7 June 2015
Really good product! Just ordered the chocolate one for the second time, with healthy eating and having a shake instead of breakfast I lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks! Does taste pretty good bearing in mind it's a protein shake and not a milkshake from macdonalds! Would definitely recommend 😊
on 12 July 2014
Great next day delivery on this lost 8pnd in two weeks
on 20 May 2015
Not a massive fan of it as a shake. But I mix a scoop with 2 eggs in a morning and make pancakes. Very filling, taste great and cant definitely see improvements on weight loss.
on 19 May 2014
Great meal replacement shake, tastes great (well, as good as a protein shake can) and no nasty after taste. Have bought several times as I quite enjoy it!
on 27 July 2015
Not the best meal shake replace, I have had, I was looking for a shake similar to lipo, but not for 40 pounds a week.

I would say best to get the lipo or Ketoslim
After reading reviews about the sculptress banana flavour, I can say the banana leaves a very bad after taste.
but ok,
wont be buying it again..its calories are too high and has lots of sugar than protein. For more protein I would still go with ketoslim , lipo, and atkins.shakes for more £€$and best results for weight loss.
on 7 June 2015
Love love love this product! Only being using for about a week now, but excited to see results. Fast delivery. Ordered the banana as I thought it would mask the taste the best but no need, tastes great compared to other shakes I've tried (also just ordered the strawberry) Definitely recommend!!!
on 21 May 2015
Great product!!!! Leaves you feeling full and light, I have been using it for a few weeks now and am delighted with the results, I have lost almost 3kg.
Banana is delicious, Chocolate a little less, but i look forward to my shake everyday. I would recommend buying the shaker though.
on 11 January 2016
This product is so satisfying, having been a yo yo dieter for all my life this meal replacement has really done the trick. It's only been a couple of days but I can feel I have lost a few pounds. The taste is very good compared to the bitter taste of some other products. I use a nutrabullet to blend and it works a treat. I really recommend it, although it's expensive I wouldn't hesitate to try.