TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 March 2017
MaxiNutrition are the UK's foremost brand of sports supplement and are a byword for quality. All independently evaluated for banned substances, they are ideal for performance athletes. I have two a day, mid-morning and mid-afternoon, following a 6.00am weights session and a 30 mile cycle commute and they make a noticeable difference to my ability to recover, ride and perform compared to when I wasn't using them. The extra calories are perfect for strength athletes or anyone who needs to recover quickly. Good price here on Amazon as well. Highly recommended.
on 26 April 2017
Using these alternately with the berry flapjacks and Cyclone bars; as these don't have creatine and are supposed to be used for recovery, I have these now and again when I have the time to have a bit of a longer workout, but eat one afterwards. These, like the other two mentioned, have increased mass a bit and there is some definition there, so I have found them effective.
on 18 September 2017
I like these. Bit of a jaw workout but not too bad. Flavour is good.
on 18 May 2017
Hard work chewing these bad boys. I much prefer the shakes!
on 26 August 2015
Bought these on offer - Great bars and the best tasting brand I've found!

I'm using them in a controlled diet to replace my one true love.... Chocolate!

So far, so good!
on 16 April 2017
Delicious and nutritious, long lasting mouthfuls that keep me going on the bike.
on 9 July 2017
Best tasting bar on the market - I've tried most big brands.
on 8 August 2017
Good, good price
on 20 September 2017
very good
on 27 June 2016
These are the best tasting protein bars I have tried. Lovely and chocolatey and a delicious 'nougaty' centre which is quite filling!

Non of the usual powdery cardboard taste I have had with some bars.