Flavour: Strawberry|Size: 2700g|Change
Price:£41.95

on 20 March 2012
great all in one protein shake, if you want results in rapid gains in strength and muscle size i would recommend this product, i weight train on a regular basis always increasing the weight to gain strength but if you want to gain it quicker use this product. i used cretamax also and found it brilliant but more expensive. i started training serious at the start of november and gained 1 st by the end of jan! i was weight training wit a pal would was using a cheaper protein shake, my strength increase quicker as this shake key ingredient is to repair muscle thus letting you work on a muscle twice a week or more.
i haven't been using any since the end of jan and have been just maintaining my strength and weight. i am only 5 5" but weight 11st wight is good for my height i have no fat and can comfortly bench 85-90 kg which is 15-20 kg above my body weight before i started using the shake i was only doin set of 60kg. I am goin to but this product again and train for another 3 months and hopefully gain another st in muscle and hit the 100kg press,
i only used one and a half 1.2kg tubs in that 3 month period as there is no need to take the servings recommend. 1 scoop in the mornin and one after training is plenty, sometimes i didnt take it everyday if i didnt get a chance but if its been in your system all week its ok if you miss a day as it will still be in your body and if you have a good hi protein diet along side of the shake you can stretch your tube.
tip = take a good vitamin an hr before trainin eg berocca or pharaton brilliant for obsorbing the protein and great for a release of energy when ya hit the gym.
on 2 August 2012
This product is the best Muscle Building Shake you can buy and these are the reasons -

1. It contains 30g of protein per serving (that's 60g daily! The average man consumes around 55g of protein through Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily, so an extra 60g is a real boost!) It has the most protein than any other shake on sale.
2. It tastes great! Maybe the first time you try it it might taste slightly odd, however once you get used to it the taste gets better. I highly recommend the Chocolate flavour, it is the one I buy and it tastes great.
3. You really do pay for quality. It may be a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it, mainly for the sheer quantity of protein in it.
4. Has Maximuscle Cyclone actually helped me gain muscle mass? Well I think in some cases you can feel the effects of it within 1 week, however I was thin before and have a fast metabolism so it took longer for me to gain muscle. I have been going to the gym and drinking maximuscle for 3 months now and I can honestly say that there has been a huge improvement in my strength and size. I used to bench 20kg and now I do 40kg, bicep curl 8kg and now 17kg! Also I have gained over 5kg in weight since I started at the gym and drinking Cyclone.
on 31 July 2015
Great product arrived on time and strawberry is such a great flavour. The size of the product is amazing. This works helping to build excellent muscles and repair. I would definitely be buying another one.
on 16 July 2015
FAKE FAKE FAKE. Do not waste your money on this item , unreconisable bar codes stuck over original ones, unsealed and tastes nothing like genuine cyclone, and guess what , I've given up trying to get a refund as they can't find my order, please do not waste your money!!!!!
on 8 September 2013
I went on a building phase and this sped up my gains. I only took half a scoop a day as I don't bother with loading and I gained 10-12 pounds for the 2 months I made it last. It also helped me push more at my max. To put in perspective, this is an increase from 2 or 3 pounds per month to 5 or 6.
Use it properly and it will give you great rewards!
on 13 March 2014
Make sure to check the expiry date the one I received only had a few weeks left and didn't taste so good.
on 21 December 2011
The seal of this was broken and had leaked a decent amount of Cyclone everywhere. This also shortens the shelf life of the product and gives me less than the stated amount. Very disappointed, but as always, love Maximuscle.
on 18 June 2013
I purchased Cyclone in chocolate flavour as I had heard that shakes such as this tasted absolutely vile and chocolate seemed a suitably strong flavour with which to mask the taste, and if these shakes do taste horrible, I would not know as the chocolate masks the flavour fine.
After beginning to drink the shake (once daily immediately after work-outs, as opposed to the manufacturers recommended twice daily) I saw a noticeable difference within a week both aesthetically (noticeable muscle growth) and physically (I was able to up my weights in the gym almost within a week)

However, these shakes are INCREDIBLY costly. For the almost £30 i paid on amazon for the 840g tub, you get only 14 servings according to the tub which i saw lasted me little of two weeks, however if you drink the amount recommended by the manufacturer it should in theory only last you 7 days working out at over £4 a day! Upon realising this I did a quick search of the web and discovered that there are reputable companies out there selling the two key ingredients of this product, Whey Protein and Creatine Monohydrate much cheaper and in many cases at around half the price of this product.

PROs:
-Effective
-Mixes well
-Taste is tolerable

CON:
-Extremely overpriced for what it is.

To conclude, I would say that whilst this product is effective and does what it says on the tub, you are paying more for the brand, Maximuscle, than the product, and the effects can be reproduced to much less of a cost with other reputable products found on other sites and on amazon.

p.s. from what I can tell I break no amazon policy by saying that the site www.myprotein.com offers EXTREMELY similar products to this for a fraction of the price of this.
I am in no way affiliated with said site but I can say I have had good experience with their products and I believe some of their products are available on Amazon.
on 6 June 2013
I've only been taking protein shakes for about two years, and at first, the process is overwhelming. With so many different types on the market, choosing from so many options is overwhelming. I've at first tried some USN, but I prefer Maximuscle (that's just personal preference). But if you're trying to decide between Cyclone, Maximuscle Progain 2000 g Chocolate Size and Strength Shake Powder or Maximuscle Progain Extreme 2083 g Strawberry Size and Strength Shake Powder, CHOOSE CYCLONE!

I was on Cyclone for a while and then switched to Progain, as I was interested in size not necessarily strength. I was shocked because I started losing weight. But I spoke to a personal trainer, who gave me two important points. First, your body needs creatine to increase in size. Second, your body needs glutomine to recover and grow back stronger (and larger). These two ingredients are key. Progain does not have either, and Progain Extreme has only a small amount. Cyclone has the best mix of creatine, glutomine and protein. If you're trying to get bigger take two scoops (rather than 1.5). There are plenty of calories in this shake.

I highly recommend it.
on 19 May 2014
Unsealed and label clearly stock with home made glue by Johnny Idontcare !
Would not buy it and will not buy it again !

See one answered question