Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 May 2009, 20:40:07 BST
Last edited by the author on 25 May 2009, 20:48:26 BST
TXFanatic says:
Erm...hi all MR/book people!
Just figured I'd set up this discussion to let everyone who doesn't know, to re-iterate again for the people who do(AAAAAAAAA MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE), there's going to a Maximum Ride movie.

Her's the baby article on io9.com(in case you doubt me haha):
http://io9.com/5034837/maximum-ride-movie-takes-flight

This, as far as I know, has been in the making for a good two years now-so probably around 90 percent of you know already- but it's remained a stub on imdb.com, probably due to it's lack of director. Well my fellow MR people, that problem has been VERY recently rectified.

I present to you, Catherine Hardwicke, of the Twilight fame/infamy.

Scheduled for release in 2010 in America, with a recent new and shiny tagline of:

Welcome To Her Nightmare

Yup. So it's...ah....coming people.
Question is: do you, the fans, want it to?
What if Hardwicke screws up the wings? What if the Flock become a group of preppy American teenagers? What if Ari is like an overgrown puppy?

Did you LIKE Twilight the movie?!

This could become OUR nightmare if the people in production aren't EXTREMELY careful with this gem.

Such are my thoughts.

Anyone care to add anything? :D

Posted on 19 Nov 2009, 19:08:21 GMT
The Book Bug says:
I'm not too thrilled that Catherine Harwicke is directing, as I didnt like Twilight that much. I ahve a feeling the characters may have not been right. I'm afraid that Max will become like Bella- EXTREMELY BORING. I couldnt stand if they messed her or Fang up either. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I have a feeling that they will probably over do the brooding/etc and romance.
yes this could become our nightmare if she does it wrong.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  25 May 2009
Latest post:  19 Nov 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about