on 9 February 2015
I have used many carbo gel, but nothing comes close to Viper Boost. I use to buy these easily from Tesco or Boots, but now they do not stock. So i tried the alternative - SIS gel. I felt no difference using the SIS gel. I have tried the Energygel, this is also good, but when you use the Viper boost, you can actally tell the difference. The endurance levels are far more higher and I can last longer giving 100% in my training without feeling the fatigue.
on 6 June 2015
Pack of 24 turned up today (6th June) which was great quick delivery HOWEVER.....Best Before date of July 2015!!!! No mention when purchasing that Best Before date was nearly out so not happy.....
VINE VOICEon 3 May 2013
I've been cycling for years and often suspected that good nutrition was the key to improving my performance. Whilst I was aware that serious cyclists and pros all used gels, £2 a time was a little rich for me. However, having collected some free samples at a sportive, I'm now a convert. They really do give you a kick, particuarly if you're starting to flag. Give it about 10 minutes to kick in, and you really notice the difference. I've tried a few now, and these are my first choice. That's mainly down to the the size; at 70g, these are twice the size of many others. I think you need that much to get the full effect. They taste better than many; the lime or citrus being my preference. And if you shop around and buy in bulk, you can get the price down to £1 each. At that price I'm happy to fill my back pockets
on 21 October 2015
Very short use by date for such a quantity. But struggled to get them anywhere else. Theses are the best gels I have found but cannot buy in such bulk if the use by date is so short.
on 22 October 2011
Great product if you require a caffeine free energy boost supplement that doesn't have to be taken with water. Best on the market in my opinion. Good delivery time also
on 25 October 2015
Mind-blowing performance increase, probably all mental confidence and commitment - can make you a bit aggressive and short tempered.
For cardio not so sure, 5k times are about the same though did feel more confident and up-for-it (i.e. went through the pain), after run stats though showed stride was shorter and times are similar to when not taken.
on 8 September 2015
It's OK-ish ...nothing special, you do feel "bit" of energy (...well it's full of fructose = sugar!) ...other than that ... nope, will not buy again...
on 23 July 2014
Flavour was OK, and fairly easy to open & slurp whilst on the bike. Alternated between these and flapjack to avoid getting stomach ache when hungry & tired. Gives a nice quick shot of sugary syrup, but once opened it has to be finished otherwise it will tend to leak in your pocket..
on 22 June 2013
I used these to help me get through the London Marathon! I have had other gels before but these are the best I have ever had! They taste great and they don't leave that horrible pasty feeling in your mouth like all the others do. I Would recommend them!
on 23 August 2010
A fantastic and tasty gel that works really well on endurance sports. No stomach upsets whatsoever when using Viper Active and the gels provide the essential 30g of carb you need every hour when performing at a high level. The other benefit is that they are light weight and easy to carry. Highly recommended and a must have for any sports athlete wanting to keep their performance levels at an optimum.