Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

on 12 December 2015
Why such bad reviews? Simply coz these are VILE! There are bars full of protein and they taste fantastic, so being a high protein low sugar bar is not a valid excuse for being gross.
All the Cyclone bars are just slabs of tasteless bitterness and gumminess, with way too much sugar - but not sweet at all. This is the only bar from Maxi which I'm incapable of eating; they should be outlawed.

Check out Phd, CNP, USN, Powerbar 52%, Multipower 50%, or Grenade Carb Killa for great taste, very high protein, and low sugar.
on 2 September 2014
I can understand why some people enjoy this product, what's inside of the bars are very good. What got me though was the horrific taste, (i ate on an empty stomach) each bite took very long to chew and i was so disgusted by the taste i resulted to biting the bar then slowly sucking bits down at a time. The after taste made me feel sick and i actually had to walk into my garden and lean over. I've purchased other things from this seller and have been very happy, but this product - in my opinion - is a disappointment. (I purchased the Chocolate Orange Flavour).
on 20 October 2013
The answer is the picture, not the description - I got two boxes of disgusting cyclone bars, which I don't want. The description was for Maximuscle Diet, Orange flavour.

wasted my money - I'm trying to give them to my son, but he doesn't like them either.
on 3 February 2015
When you first bite into them you get the promising taste of chocolate orange but it is soon followed by a disappointing creatine after-taste. It must be hard to find flavours to complement that taste. After about 3 bars I kind of got used to it but it's not my favourite.
on 12 June 2012
Whilst I do not think these bars are as revolting as some other reviewers, I quite agree they are not the nicest thing you will ever eat. It is always difficult to quantify if these sorts of supplements are working. I have been using the bars and shakes for a few months and have been steadily lifting heavier weights. However, it is hard to know how much difference the cylcone stuff has made.

In general terms, the cyclone shakes are nicer and cheaper so I would stick with them. The bars get three stars purely for convenience factor and the content of the bars which is as good as you are going to get.
on 18 January 2016
This was exactly what I was after and arrived within a day of ordering it.This is a present packaging meant the box stayed in position well, which made it nice and easy to wrap.
on 25 September 2015
Good product, is quite hard to chew it, it require long time to eat one of this, the taste is not that bad. I don't like it.
on 30 June 2014
Sadly not to my taste.....very bitter aftertaste. I ordered the wrong ones and had to return them as these contain creatine.
on 23 November 2012
Cyclone is very very good and it works. Uk no one. I love it but is too expensive that is why people don't buy it.
on 7 August 2016
These reviews are nonsense. Great taste, great ingredients and currently at a great price.