on 6 March 2017
MaxiNutrition are the UK's foremost brand of sports supplement and are a byword for quality. All independently evaluated for banned substances, they are ideal for performance athletes. I have two a day, mid-morning and mid-afternoon, following a 6.00am weights session and a 30 mile cycle commute and they make a noticeable difference to my ability to recover, ride and perform compared to when I wasn't using them. The extra calories are perfect for strength athletes or anyone who needs to recover quickly. Good price here on Amazon as well. Highly recommended.
on 26 April 2017
Using these alternately with the berry flapjacks and Cyclone bars; as these don't have creatine and are supposed to be used for recovery, I have these now and again when I have the time to have a bit of a longer workout, but eat one afterwards. These, like the other two mentioned, have increased mass a bit and there is some definition there, so I have found them effective.
on 18 May 2017
Hard work chewing these bad boys. I much prefer the shakes!
on 16 April 2017
Delicious and nutritious, long lasting mouthfuls that keep me going on the bike.
on 27 June 2016
These are the best tasting protein bars I have tried. Lovely and chocolatey and a delicious 'nougaty' centre which is quite filling!

Non of the usual powdery cardboard taste I have had with some bars.
on 10 December 2015
Will re rder
on 1 April 2014
Lovely snack. Not to sweet & nice & chewy. Stick them in the fridge & they're a whole lot chewier.
on 30 June 2015
product and great value
on 21 December 2014
I liked
on 30 August 2015
I do not have an adictive personality and have never craved anything, however, after eating these protein bars I found myself buying 2 boxes per week and more and craving my next fix wanting to eat a bar or two every few hours. I did not feel good after eating them either they left me feeling poorly but still I craved them, the taste, the texture, the smell. I have had to stop buying these and now I feel healthy again and back to my normal self and no longer have that awful nagging craving. I do not know what it is that is in them, but they do not agree with me : Never Again!