- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: 60000000017480
- ASIN: B0013G3FFC
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 2 Feb. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (380 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 101,626 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Britain's No 1 whey protein for packing on lean muscle size and strength
- Low carb, fat and calories, mixes instantly in water and tastes great
- High levels of BLG, Brach Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) and Glutamine for maximum recovery and muscle growth
- Easy and fast digesting, a must for every sports player and gym user
- 99% lactose free, provides essential protein to fuel those training hard in the gym or in sports
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Promax is an advanced whey protein shake ideal for supporting your lean muscle, definition, strength and recovery goals. Promax contains a unique whey protein blend called Biomax - a high quality source of whey protein providing fast-acting amino acids after every workout. As the UK's leading protein powder, Promax is a quick and easy way to add extra protein to your diet, which is vital for anyone wanting to build lean muscle, increase strength and accelerate recovery after training sessions.
Top Customer Reviews
Its not a supplement that will increase your muscle size or strength drastically, but it does give you that extra edge when it comes to recovery and muscle fatigue. For me, its a core part in my supplementation routine. No need to really cycle it either and given the amount you get for the price, its very realistic for the avg. to take this stuff year round.
For lifters, I suggest looking into complimentary supplements as well. My preference is cycling with whey and MMP; Muscle Maxx Pro + FREE L-Arginine (Nitric Oxide Booster) 250 Grams. It contains another one of those nonessential amino acids and it plays a pretty big role in nitrogen balance and metabolic processes - which translates into a massive amount of blood being shot into your muscles once contracted.
I train a lot longer and hardly ever got that lactic acid burn on arm days, at least it takes a heck of lot more to phase me. Even my cardio is easier on it too. I'd recommend it along with glutamine any day of the week specifically because it is actually partly synthesized from glutamine which means taking them together increases effects across the board.
the jar comes with a plastic scoop buried inside which is equal to 1 serving. the instructions are on the jar and easy to follow. my only gripe is that the jar is huge but only half full, i'd much rather have had it arrive in a small jar which is fuller. the taste is something only the user can describe, i like the strawberry but it does leave a funny after taste but i've gotten used to it.
all in all i am happy that this shake is helping me get into shape and i would recommend it to anyone who is getting fit or bodybuilding
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mix into a smoothie and can have what ever taste you want takes a while but can see gainsPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer