- Also check our best rated Child Car Seat reviews
Maxi-Cosi Rodifix Air Protect, Black Grid
|Price:||£180.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Outstanding side impact protection - with the combination of patented air protect® technology in the headrest and adjustable side impact protection in the backrest and seat reduces the risk of head, neck, back and hip injuries.
- Patented air protect® technology in headrest - the risk of head and neck injuries are reduced up to 20%* thanks to the air protect® technology in the headrest. *see maxi-cosi's website for more information
- Quick and easy to buckle your child up - the 'easy-glide' system and clear belt routing ensures the seat belt can be easily clipped into the buckle and is placed correctly over your child shoulder and hips .
- Grows with your child - one hand adjustable headrest extends up as your child grows. the side protection wings are flexible enough to ensure maximum comfort and protection for your child's back
- Install with ISOFIX or belt - Choose the right installation for your car with this universal fitting car seat. Install using ISOFIX for extra stability or just secure with the car's 3-point seat belt.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The RodiFix AirProtect® car seat is the safest and easiest high back booster seat to use that maxi-cost has to offer. Keeping older children safe while travelling in the car, the RodiFix AirProtect® gives you to choice of using either is fix or the car’s 3-point seat belt to install the car seat. If ISOFIX is used then there is added peace of mind that it’s installed correctly and securely even when a child isn’t using it. The 3-point seat belt needs to be used to secure a child into the seat when it is in use. The RodiFix AirProtect® is tested according to eke r44/04 and has outstanding side impact protection. Designed using Maxi-Cosi’s patented AirProtect® technology in the headrest, adjustable head support and flexible side protection, your child’s head, neck, back and hips will be protected in the event of a collision. How the AirProtect® technology works is by cushioning the head in a side-impact while at the same time reducing the forces around your child’s head by diverting them away and absorbing them into the headrest. Its state-of-the-art air-release system works by increasing ‘ride-down’ time (the time it takes for a person to come to a complete stop after an accident) and can reduce the risk of injury by up to 20%. This high backed booster car seat can used from 3.5 years old (15kg) to approx. 12 years old/1.35m (36kg) and it grows with your child using just one hand. The backrest isn’t rigid so adjusts to fit the back rest of your car and by pressing a button at the top of the headrest it can be easily adjusted up and down. the easy-glide system in the headrest ensures that the 3-point seat belt is positioned correctly over the shoulder and not cutting into the neck of your child. the seat is also well padded and has an extra recline position for added comfort. So with all this combined with the outstanding safety features you will be rest assured that your child with have a safe and relaxing travelling experience, so let’s go!
1 x Maxi-Cosi RodiFix AirProtect 1 x Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only Issue with this seat and all like it is the fact that if he falls asleep the belt just goes with him. So I had to also buy 3 “BeltUps”. Car seat manufacturers need to address the issue.
Most recent customer reviews