on 4 March 2017
Good product
on 6 March 2017
Easy to fit fantastic seat
on 24 August 2016
Highly recommended this car seat, someone hit my mum's car today and it rolled, stopping upside down and my daughter was fine even though she was strapped in the car upside down and my mum had to crawl in through her window to get her. The emergency services staff (Police, Ambulance and Fire) were all impressed and surprised she hadn't sustained any injuries and commented on how good the car seat was.
on 10 August 2014
Build quality is good, can be installed easily. But failed to make me a fan or thinking of recommending to others. I have used different brands and some cheaper ones were better. 2 massive issues, which put me off are:
1- Straps always twists within locks, which is big annoyance when every time you have to untwist.
2- When you pull the strap to tighten the harness, it doesn't pull both sides equally, I always have to adjust one manually.

Unfortunately above 2 issues are which I have to deal with everyday hence 3 starts.
on 26 May 2016
Positive:
Good solid product that is easy to fit into cars.
Negative:
Its very tricky to adjust the height of straps. You literally have to take the straps out of the seat and have to refit them to their new height. The instruction that come with the seat is USELESS. There is a half decent video on youtube (made by a customer I think) that helped as without that I wouldve had to sent it back. I hope Maxi-cosi take note and produce a detailed video on this soon. I have another Maxi-Cosi Priori car seat (different model) on which changing strap height is a doddle.
on 14 August 2014
Seat belt is always twisted, which is a pain and makes me feel it's not an original.
on 10 October 2013
a very good qualiy baby seat easy to take in and out and easy to fasten comfortable for the baby
on 25 July 2014
I have had 2 of these car seats one for my car and one for my daughter's car. The seat is fine for the price but the more expensive model is so much better as both me and my daughter have trouble with strap adjustments on these seats whereas the more expensive one has better straps.
on 27 August 2016
Had this for almost a year now. It's brilliant. She sits lovely and comfortable in it and seems solid and safe. Easy to fit into the car. ive seen some other reviews saying about twisted straps but I've not had this problem at all. Everyone complements my maxi cosi and think it's worth more than I paid 😊
on 15 June 2013
Great value for money very sturdy and very happy for my baby to travel in it. Have compared with friends maxi cosi seats that are more expensive and tbh cannot tell what makes a £100 price difference.