Maxi-Cosi Pebble Group 0+ Car Seat (Total Black) 2014 Range
- Group 0+ child car seat for children up to 13 kg (birth until 12 months)
- Installed using the Maxi-Cosi EasyBase 2 and Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix car seat bases for optimum safety (sold seperately)
- Can be used in combination with most Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers to form travel system
- Reclinable when used with Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base, offering adjustable position for older babies
- Includes support pillow for younger babies, stay open harness, and headhugger
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Group 0+ // From birth to approx. 12 months // from 0-13 kg
Buckling and unbuckling a lively, struggling infant is often hard work. Therefore, the Maxi-Cosi Pebble car seat has an innovative "Easy-Out" belt, which stays open so that you can secure your baby in their car seat without stress.
Once the baby is wearing a seat belt, the seat can be attached to the Isofix FamilyFix Base, EasyBase 2 or attached to the vehicle's belt system. The Maxi-Cosi Pebble fits onto almost any buggy, making it unbelievably flexible.
Features / Details
- 3 installation possibilities:
With Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base; the base is attached to the vehicle's Isofix hooks
With Maxi-Cosi EasyBase 2; the base is attached on the vehicle's standard 3 point belt
Without Maxi-Cosi Base; the seat itself can be attached on the vehicle's standard 3 point belt
- Especially safe and easy use with long-lasting Isofix - you only need one base for 2 consecutive child seat age groups: Maxi-Cosi Pebble (Baby/0-13kg) and Maxi-Cosi Pearl (Toddler/9-18kg)
- Side Protection System guarantees optimal protection in the event of a side-on collision
- Unique seat position on the FamilyFix base with lots of leg freedom
- Special belt guide prevents incorrect installation with a standard 3-point belt
- Secures with just one click on the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base or the EasyBase 2
- Cosy and comfortable fit
- Includes head pillow, bolster, headrest for younger babies and sun canopy
- Height of the headrest and harness belts can be simultaneously adjusted at the front
1 x Maxi-Cosi Pebble Group 0+ Car Seat
1 x Removable Support Pillow
1 x Set of Harness Pads
1 x Headrest
1 x Integrated Sun Canopy
1 x Manual
Top customer reviews
We settled on the Pebble because it's a newer model and has a few extra features. For example there's a wedge in the seat to help flatten your baby's spine. This means, in theory, your baby can stay in the seat longer. They won't recommend more than 90 minutes at a time but this surely helps if you run over.
Then there's the harness. In the Pebble, when you unclip your little one, they pop up out of the way. The real advantage is putting him back in again as they stay out the way while you've already got your hands full.
When it's sunny, just pull the sun shade up and clip it onto the handle. When you don't need it, it tucks back into the rubber lip that goes around the seat.
Most pram manufacturers also make adaptors so you can take it out the car and slot straight onto the pram. We have it fitted to the Bugaboo Bee (amazing BTW) which is great when he's asleep and we don't want to wake him by switching him to the pram - just attach the Pebble to the Bugaboo.
One of the best things is the base Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base. The Cabrio Fix and Pebble use different models but the principle is the same. Just clip the base onto the ISOFIX fittings in your car and then the seat clips on easily. The Pebble goes with the FamilyFix and the CabrioFix goes with the EasyFix. You don't need the base but it makes it so much easier. It will also fit in any car with a normal seat belt and the instructions are easily laid out on the seat with colour coding to help.
All in all a great seat. If you can afford it, go with it.
Just wondering if they could create a car seat that doest harm baby if we live our little one for a longer time. Something ergonomic?!
Most recent customer reviews
our new born baby required additonal back support
only 3 point harness, 5 point would be better