- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- Also check our best rated Canon Lens reviews
Maxi-Cosi Loola Pushchair (Folkloric Blue)
|Price:||£300.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- Suitable from birth to 15 kg (approx. 3.5 years) and matching baby nest is included for additional comfort for newborns
- Comfy seat with extra padding and 3 forward and rearward facing recline positions including a lie-flat option
- Easy and compact fold with seat unit attached and stands upright when folded
- Form a travel system together with Maxi-Cosi Pebble or CabrioFix car seat and Foldable Carrycot
- Includes baby nest, shopping basket, sun canopy, parasol clip, integrated bag clips, 5-point harness, Maxi-Cosi car seat/carrycot adapters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Comfy from birth pushchair with baby nest
The Maxi-Cosi Loola 3 offers high comfort for both the baby and the parents. Thanks to the extra-padded, reversible and fully reclining seat unit, Loola 3 can be used for newborns. Suitable from birth to 15 kg (approximately 3.5 years), Maxi-Cosi Loola 3 comes with a colour matching baby nest to provide warmth and comfort for your little bundle of joy. In both direction the seat has three recline positions including a lie-flat option which can be accessed at the back of the seat without disturbing your little one while having a snooze.
Travel system option with any Maxi-Cosi baby car seat
Supplied with adapters this Maxi-Cosi pushchair can be transform into a stylish travel system compatible with colour matching Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, Pebble or CabrioFix car seat to ensure an easy transition between pushchair and car without waking up your little one. Thanks to the colour coordinated Maxi-Cosi Foldable Carrycot, you can also transform the Loola 3 into a stylish pram.
Unique fold with seat unit attached in both directions
Its compact folding, comfort and manoeuvrability make it very practical and a great choice for any living situation. The Maxi-Cosi Loola 3 folds with seat unit attached in forward and rearward facing position. Featuring a compact 3D fold, it takes up very little space and fits in every boot. Parents will also appreciate the easy-to-reach switch that locks and unlocks the front swivel wheels from the handlebar.
Summary of features:
- From birth to approximately 3.5 years (up to 15 kg).
- Parent and forward facing seat unit with three position recline.
- Easy to fold and unfold with the seat in any position.
- Double padded seat for extra comfort.
- Travel system option with Maxi-Cosi baby car seat.
- Pram mode with Maxi-Cosi Foldable Carrycot.
- Four EVA single wheels and lockable front swivel wheels.
- Accessories included: Maxi-Cosi car seat/carrycot adapters, large shopping basket, extendable sun canopy, baby nest, parasol clip, integrated bag clips, 5-point harness, raincover and removable bumper bar.
Suitable from birth
Featuring a lie-flat option, this Maxi-Cosi pushchair is suitable from birth to 15 kg. Supplied with a colour matching baby nest, your baby will be comfortable in this pushchair.
Comfy seat unit
Thanks to its double padded seat, extra comfort is provided for your little one. The Loola 3 features three recline positions in parent and world-facing direction.
Supplied with adapters, parents can easily transform the Loola 3 into a trendy travel system compatible with Maxi-Cosi pebble plus, pebble and/or CabrioFix car seats.
Turn your pushchair into a comfy and trendy pram. The Maxi-Cosi foldable carrycot features in-built adapters which allow parents to clip it directly to the chassis. It is available in a range of colours to match your Loola 3 pushchair.
3 D Compact fold
The Loola 3 folds to a compact size with seat unit attached in parent and world-facing position. Suitable for a small boot and homes with little storage space, the Loola 3 can also be folded without seat unit attached. The frame locks automatically and stand upright when folded.
Lockable front swivel wheels
Featuring four EVA single wheels, the Maxi-Cosi Loola 3 is light to push and manoeuvrable. For parent's convenience the front swivel wheels can be locked while standing behind the pushchair. It also features quick release rear wheel.
Height adjustable handlebar
Thanks to the adjustable handlebar the Maxi-Cosi Loola 3 is suitable for every parents. The handlebar can be adjusted from 96.5 to 107 cm in height. It also has integrated bag clips to easily clip a colour-matching Maxi-Cosi flexibag to the pushchair.
Extendible sun canopy
Featuring an extendible sun canopy, the Loola 3 is the ideal travel companion on sunny days. This pushchair also comes with a large shopping basket, raincover, removable bumper bar, detachable parasol clip and five-point harness.
Maxi-Cosi: Making family moments to treasure
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent.
Many are parents. You have done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. Maxi-Cosi understands that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle or hiccup or give you a flower or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
Maxi-Cosi wants to maximise that joy so you can get on with enjoying these moments. It wants you to have a safe car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps it develop solution
Maxi-Cosi Mura Plus
|Suitability||Birth to 15 Kg (approximately 3.5 years)||Birth to 15 Kg (approximately 3.5 years)||Birth to 15 Kg (approximately 3.5 years)||Birth to 15 Kg (approximately 3.5 years)|
|Weight of pushchair (kg)||18.8||14.7||13||12.9|
|Assembled dimensions (W x H x D)||65 x 100.5 –106 x 100 cm||55 x 100-109 x 106 cm||51 x 82 –105 x 80 cm||58 x 96.5 –107 x 92.5 cm|
|Folded size with seat unit (W x H x D)||65 x 107 x 51 cm||54 x 28-72 x 48 cm||60.5 x 39.5 x 88.5 cm||34.5 x 27.5 x 96 cm|
|Reversible seat unit with three recline positions||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Folding method||Compact fold||Compact fold||Compact fold in parent and world-facing mode|
|Type of tyre||All-terrain foam filled||All-terrain shock absorbing and foam filled||Puncture-free EVA||Puncture-free EVA|
|Travel system/Pram mode||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Additional accessories (sold separately)||Foldable Carrycot, General Stroller Footmuff, Flexibag, Parasol, Easia Baby Carrier||Foldable Carrycot, General Stroller Footmuff, Flexibag, Parasol, Easia Baby Carrier||Foldable Carrycot, General Stroller Footmuff, Flexibag, Parasol, Easia Baby Carrier||Foldable Carrycot, General Stroller Footmuff, Flexibag, Parasol, Easia Baby Carrier|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My favourite features:
- Lovely deep red colour, quality wipe-clean fabric
- Clear band in the hood so you can see the little one when the canopy is up without having to crane round
- Compact design - not like one of those pavement tractors that practically force other pedestrians off the footway! - which makes it practical, nimble and lightweight - and stows upright when folded
- Flick open and click to lock - sorted!
- At £300, a really great price (there really is no need to spend £500 plus on a pushchair)
- Can be used from birth (includes newborn baby nest) to 15kg toddler (I've only used this pushchair with a newborn baby)
- Several uses in one:
- 3 positions: fully reclined, slightly inclined plus seated upright
- face forward or backwards
- can be coverted to a 'travel system' or pram (adaptors included; car seat and foldable carrycot available to purchase separately)
- newborn baby nest
- shopping basket
- sun canopy
- parasol clip
- integrated bag clips
- 5-point harness
- adaptors which will take a car seat and a carrycot
Although this is a nice pushchair. It is not light and is heavy to get in and out of car. You also need to put effort to fold down and unfold. Once up and in use it is easy to push and turn. Basket isn't very good it is quite shallow so always feel shopping will full out when going up and down kerbs. I am a bit disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews