on 2 September 2016
Great car seat although I believe they don't make them number. The head insert for the newborn is a great feature and is easily removed when a few months old. My boy was big and he managed comfortably in this seat for the first 12 months. The seat clicks securely on the family fix base I used. I found this to be superior to the newer pebble. The storage section for wipes nappies etc and built in sun shade was great. Easy fits into the adapted supermarket trollies and a great little rocking chair.
on 24 August 2014
These were just what we are looking for, as our twins are expected to come any day now, after reading many reviews about the safety and comfort of these seats we decided to go for them, Amazon had the best price so we got two, although we haven't actually used them yet, we are really pleased with the quality and service from amazon, look forward to filling them with out two miracles
on 2 May 2015
We bought this and was happy for a while but our lo outgrew it quickly and we had to move to another seat. We got a recaro and the build quality is so much better in comparison. For our next one we will go straight to recaro.
on 11 December 2017
Excellent
on 9 December 2013
Got this car seat for our 3rd baby and love it. Lightweight and comfortable for baby. Glad we changed and tried maxi cosi out after using recaro car seats.
on 6 January 2015
easy to use with the car seat belt alone. secures my lil one well
on 27 February 2015
The best car seat will use again with my second child
on 10 December 2015
Great Product
on 1 October 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 December 2014
Easy to fit highly recommended car seat. As a note instructions are hidden in a secret compartment at the back of the carrier. Had to go on you tube to find this!!!!