• Customer reviews

on 17 September 2017
The formula of this powder is brilliant. It makes my skin look airbrushed and photoshopped, I really love the finish. Very long lasting and so efficient in keeping the skin matte all day. However, the shade selection breaks my heart. The translucent one is very dark and orange, Truly Fair is very peachy. The shade Natural seems to be the lightest shade, but still not light enough and still has a bit of a peachy undertone that doesn't really fit all skintones. I added two photos with these 3 shades, one in normal lights and one with flash. All the shades will alter the colour of the foundation which is just too bad. I still keep going back to these, because the finish it gives is truly amazing. Wishing for more neutral undertones, or a proper translucent shade.
review imagereview image
on 10 February 2017
I love Max factor, I also loved the feel and smell of this powder. It went on so well and my skin felt soft and smelt like a mild baby powder.
There wasn't a clear shade indicator, even on the brands own web page. So I went by shade name "truly fair" as every other shade name was either translucent of some form of beige (honey beige, neutral beige etc) being very pale skin, I'm used to looking ever so slightly brown/orange then I should as no one seems to go light enough.
However this is waaaaaay to dark. If I had a spray tan, this would be the colour.
If you are that colour or are going to get a tan, then buy this.
If your powder shade is more like a bag of flour, like me, then maybe not.
on 22 August 2017
Used this for years! So convenient that i don't have to go into town now for it!
on 6 February 2015
Highly recommended this powder. I have been using this since I was 16yrs old and I am now 63yrs old just love it and my skin loves it as well. Excellent service and cheaper than the high street stores.
on 9 May 2014
I ordered this product for my sister and she is so pleased to be able to get it as where she lives she is unable to get to a shop that sells this. It is a very good price too. I will be purchasing it for her again in the future.
on 18 March 2015
As having used this product for many many , many years but this colour never seems to be available in most of the stores and the price for these were fantastically better than Superdrugs price.
on 30 March 2013
I had forgotten all about Creme Puff, but I am glad to have rediscovered it. It's got a good colour range and is quick and easy to apply. A couple of minutes and I'm ready. Great.
5 people found this helpful
on 2 October 2015
Always use this face powder, in this colour, Truly Fair, which suits my pinkish complexion, and in Tempting Touch for when I get the sun on me in the summer. Goes on smoothly, and lasts as well as any other does on my skin.
on 4 December 2017
When I first ordered this product it did t arrive. I ordered again and the powder was all cracked. It’s taken so long to receive it that I can’t be bothered to return. Would not use again!
on 3 November 2015
I bought this for my mother in law who complained that she couldn't find it in the shops so I said I would try Amazon. She has used it for years and is very happy with this trusted brand.