on 2 March 2015
I love this foundation, it goes on very smoothly & gives good coverage. I have fair to medium colour skin & brown eyes after trying many different colours I find this warm almond 45 to be the best colour for me, 70 natural is to light 75 golden is ok for the summer & rose beige is a bit pink, hope this helps others. It is also a very good price & good delivery.
6 people found this helpful
on 14 October 2017
THIS IS A FAKE. Beware!!!!! NOT EVEN WORTH ONE STAR. Absolutely disgusted that you are allowed to do this. I usually get this foundation from boots etc. I was stupidly impressed by the price so decided to try. Smells different, feels different, looks different, IS DIFFERENT. DO NOT BUY. I will be contacting trading standards
3 people found this helpful
on 6 May 2016
Read the reviews before buying this product and I entirely agree with most that is it really nice. Smooths on easily and does exactly what it says as it adapts to you particular complexion, leaves skin feeling silky soft. I've plucked at my eyebrows that much over the years, have hardly got any now, but this foundation gives an excellent t base to pencil on eyebrows and allows them to look realistic! Would buy again and again!
2 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2010
This is an excellent product, it does indeed adapt itself to your skin colour providing that you select a suitable one from the range. It gives a youthful look to my 75yr old skin and feels pleasant to the touch. Great!
40 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2018
Love this foundation! I have bought this for a few years now (and my mum before me) and it feels very soft on the skin. I always have to have a spare one on hand as when it runs out, it runs out! There is no squeezing this as it has a pump effect but that is one of the things I like about. Also the price is fab!
on 3 October 2017
i like the color it really does adapt to your face the only downside is that not long after it is applied it often goes flaky and doesn't stay on properly so you have to add another layer on for it to stay so it is very annoying and you use up alot but apart from that it is very nice on the skin and it does look very good :)
on 27 March 2017
So smooth!
It was delivered quickly and I couldn't wait to try it. It glides onto your skin giving an even but light coverage. I can even top it up later on in the day over the top of my powder and it's till looks good
One person found this helpful
on 20 January 2018
Used this for years, gives light/med coverage and glides on like silk. Doesn't clog pores and never looks heavy or caked. I wear alone during winter then with just a little loose powder in summer to blot away any shine that might appear on a hot day.
on 4 November 2016
I've bought this before elsewhere and product was amazing, unfortunately when bought here the foundation was far too runny, as if watered down. Put me off buying again which I was really disappointed about
2 people found this helpful
on 24 November 2016
Quite possible the best foundation I have come across. Despite trying several other brands, I always seem to return to this one. It's quite thick, but gives a very pleasant matte finish upon application, provides excellent coverage and lasts for the duration of a work day.