Customer reviews

Size: 15m + DVD|Change

on 29 September 2015
It is okay but 15m really is not as long as you think. This is not a problem with the product per se but rather advice to the reader to buy a longer one.
on 2 August 2014
If you are looking for a decent quality line then this is the one. Only thing is you have to buy the tree protectors separately. But it is easy to set up (read the instructions very carefully though).
on 29 June 2017
Great buy. Super Xmas pressy. Son loves it
on 18 April 2012
Great Product. The slackline is strong, robust, well made and very quick and easy to set up and pack away. As my second and preferred slackline, its used at youth events and has taken the abuse very well. Maverick shipped the slackline promptly, and I've had no need to test the after sales support. Very pleased.
on 18 April 2012
Having tried Slacklining out on a Saturday I did some research on the Slackline market and bought this product on the following Monday. I haven't looked back!

My initial plan was to use it to develop my climbing as I wanted to gain a better understanding of my centre of balance and develop my core strength. It was a good idea at first...then I became hooked purely on the fun side of it! Once I could walk it was all about the tricks!

The reason I chose Maverick over, say, Gibbon was for a couple of reasons: firstly there is a small guide on the ratchet which reduces friction on the webbing and therefore will prolong the life of the Slackline; but also because of the support you gain from Maverick's website. Videos, pictures and a vast array of written and verbal support with regards to set up, maintenance and inspirational videos showing tips and tricks. I have abused my Slackline and, with a friend, rigged it up 15 feet from ground level between two trees, put a harness on and taken a few falls! it's been ragged, pulled, rained, hailed and tanned but still works beautifully.

I bought mine through WOWOOO on Amazon and their customer service was spot on, arriving on time as promised with a recent email full of kind regards.

If you are thinking of buying this item, to quote Arny, Do it, do it now!

Nic
22 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2014
We loved the slackline for about 5 weeks and then the ratchet broke - just as we were getting into it. Brilliant customer service with regard to immediate refund and free return postage. I ordered an elephant line with a more primitive set up this time so hopefully I'll have more luck.
on 6 May 2013
Very nice slackline, does as expected, would be nice if it came with some tree protectors but for now some towels are doing the trick. So addictive its awesome
on 28 May 2012
I bought this product through WOWOO who sent the slackline out and within 3 days- including a weekend with free delivery- it was at my door! It is a very good product with good packaging. I was in two minds about buying through amazon rather than the actual website and i was glad that i didn't!
However if you are a clean freak don't get this as it gets dirty after one use!!
on 13 November 2013
I bought this as a challenge/project for myself and absolutely love it. From opening the box to getting it set up takes a couple of minutes. learning to walk and balance takes a lot longer!

If you're looking to make a start at slacklining, this is an ideal starter kit.
on 27 April 2015
Great fun but the ratchet is not releasing after the third time I set it up and I need a screwdriver everytime to release the slacken.