Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 13 November 2013
Very simple storyline, good description of the farm and scenery. One you can imagine in real life. Well written. Very enjoyable
on 6 April 2013
I shall read this again and again because, although it appears to be a children's book, adults will enjoy it equally.
on 8 November 2012
This was a great story I could'nt wait to continue reading more in the evening when I settle down to relax
on 9 August 2014
This is not the usual Catherine Cookson story and I gave up half way through so I was really disappointed. This seems to be an extra book quickly written to be published as soon as possible I would not recommend if your a Catherine Cookson fan.
on 26 January 2015
A sweet story. Liked the family and the people they knew, Matty felt loved and that was really special. Could see the farmer liked him, but didn't want him to know, which is how life is. An enjoyable read.
on 24 January 2013
This was a lovely tale of a boy and his love for animals and the countryside. Found it so easy to get into and had job to put it down., lovely to have a happy ending.
on 16 December 2013
I chose this rating because I find this sort of story warms your heart,and has a Happy ending,I would recommend it to anyone who likes olden times up north.
on 4 January 2014
it's basically a children's book but very much Catherine Cookson well written. nothing to dislike and good for adults as well as children I enjoyed it
on 26 January 2013
I enoiyed this book like all catherine cookson books i read but must admit this one was very short so it ended as I was really getting into the story
on 25 March 2014
As always, well written and very readable with characters brought to life. A very enjoyable read, I would highly recommend this.