Matthew Tindal, Freethinker: An Eighteenth-Century Assault on Religion (Continuum Studies in British Philosophy) Hardcover – 15 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"'He [Tindal] has been a most notorious ill Liver (registered as 'tis said, or deserving to be soe, at All Soul's under ye Title of Egregious Fornicator)' Thomas Hearne, Remarks and Collections, 1885"
About the Author
Dr Stephen Lalor is a civil servant in the Dept of the Taoiseach, Dublin. He is the author of The Annonated Constitution of Ireland (1995), and seven shorter works on various topics.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Biography > Religious
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy