Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
His first short story, "A Leap of Faith" was published in "Skive Magazine" in November 2013. He has since published over twelve short stories in various genres, most of which are available on Amazon. His latest short story, "The Man Who Was Winter" was just published in the Anthology, "Crime pays." He is currently editing his Science Fiction Novel, "Human" which he hopes to publish in the near future.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Nightfall is the prime time for terror…
In the jungles of Vietnam, Hell on earth awaits a troop of unsuspecting GIs. A greedy gravedigger faces deadly repercussions for stealing from the dead. And love comes with a terrible price when a lonely woman turns to a witch to fulfill her heart’s desires…
Plunge into darkness with Scare Street’s new collection of bone-chilling terror. This demonic volume contains thirteen sinister tales of supernatural horror. Enough to keep you reading into the darkest hours of the night.
Things look different in the moonlight. The branches of a tree become a monster’s claws. The shadows around your window seem like wraiths, rising from the underworld. And the space beneath your bed becomes the perfect spot for a snarling beast to hide…
But don’t worry. Soon the sun will rise, and everything will go back to normal. Assuming you make it through the night…
This collection contains:
1. Search and Destroy by Richard Beauchamp
2. As Seen from Above by Dustin Walker
3. The Gravedigger by Daniel J. Bickley
4. Cuckoo, Cherry Tree by R.G. Evans
5. The Sanction by Damir Salkovic
6. The Old Man's Neighbor by Gordon Dunleavy
7. The Witch of the Woods by Jamie Zaccaria
8. Ōsuzumebachi by Matthew McKiernan
9. With Lying Tongues, With Words of Hatred by Spencer Koelle
10. Silver Maples by Tim Jeffreys
11. The Strange Journey of James Booth by Justin Boote
12. The Summer with No Tourists by Alethea Avery
13. Children's Home by Ron Ripley
Imagine 'Monty Python' writes horror...
Welcome to the wonderfully horrific world of Bizarro - that dark, forbidding corner of the horror genre where absolutely anything goes and one may delve into the farthest recesses of the authors' warped imaginations.
Prepare yourself, dear reader, for a journey into the unknown reaches of terror, from which you can only hope you will return with your sanity intact...
Enjoy 16 outstanding stories from: Scott McGregor, A.L. King, Garvan Giltinan, Keith Kennedy, Robert Prescott, T.M. Morgan, Lee Rozelle, John W. Leonard, A.L. King, Matthew McKiernan, Aron Beauregard, Ken Goldman, Victor Marrow, Ryan Woods, and Stephen Daultrey
It would seem all bets are off when it comes to criminal matters - so expect to stumble into nefarious wrong-doing, crosses, double crosses, violence, and murder with the pages of this exceptional anthology, and all mixed in with an insight into the darkened souls of some of the most hardened criminals with whom you would never wish to cross paths.
All in all, Crime Pays is a baker’s dozen of exceptional dark crime stories from the likes of: Matthew Wilson, Matthew McKiernan, Steve Stark, Roger Lime, Nick Swain, Bill Davidson, Tim Mendees, Sergio ‘ente per ente’ Palumbo, Alexander Marais,
June Trop, Victoria Greenaway, and Marcus Cook.
Imagination begins in your mind...but ends in infinity.Not all monsters have fangs, fur, or horns. Many times the worst demons are as real as tomorrow’s headlines. From criminal suspense to psychological thriller to just plain scary, these short stories of pulse-quickening fear will drive you to...
An international fusion of authors new and experienced craft tales of terrors unimaginable and though-provoking. This anthology of suspenseful short stories drags us down paths both inconceivably possible and more horrifying than the supernatural. Unclench your knuckles for a ride to inspire you to think and cringe.
- Speculative fiction, thriller, terror
- Anthology of short stories
- Over 360 pages of thought-provoking fiction & fantasy
- Rurale by Blake Jessop
- The Artist’s Apartment by Alistair Rey
- Love Taps by Lisa Lepovetsky
- Horrorcoaster by Jonathan Ondrashek
- Never Free by Robert Petyo
- Her First Date by William Ade
- My Sister, Electra by Laura Campbell
- Christiantown by Will Costa Jr.
- Competing for Roses by Lawrence Dagstine
- Trapping Animals by NT Franklin
- Shattered Soul by Matthew McKiernan
- More Harm Than Good by GB Burgess
- Buford Manor by Keith Gouveia
- Not Easy to Forget by Stephen Greco
- Shooting Stars by James Burr
- To Have and To Hold by Bryan Best
- Amelia by Adrian Ludens
- The Big Squeeze by Helen Power
- Mixed Messages by J. T. Seate
- Rhiannon by Sophie Kearing
- The Irony of Proserpine by Galina Trefil
- A Cold Piece of Rebar by Robb T. White
The writers in this anthology have won awards and published novels. Their stories have appeared in numerous magazines. The contributions included in this book will enthrall and engage you.
From whimsical to tragic, from science-fiction to tales of fairies, these writers have stretched their imaginations to deliver stories set to intrigue you.
E. W. Farnsworth
Jayne Moore Waldrop
Yi Yi Du