on 11 September 2015
A very good dress and excellently coloured to look just like the film. I am curious though why the designers gave her such thin hair- when she is supposed to have an abundance of it. Anyway, very pleased with my product.
on 14 March 2013
Purchased for my 3yr old for Christmas along with the Flynn Ryder doll from the same manufacturer. We cannot fault these at all. They were the cheapest ones we found anywhere and they are great quality. Very good likeness to the Tangled film character and has provided hours of fun for my daughter. Thumbs up from us!
on 11 March 2013
The toy arrived earlier than stated.After 2 weeks of being constantly played with by a 6 yr old it was still in one piece (a minor miracle the way my princess treats her toys).
It is like any other Barbie except long her and a dress matching the cartoon character
on 14 April 2017
Just what I wanted for my grandaughter
on 28 March 2014
My granddaughter who lives in Canada loves this doll! Once again, I couldn't purchase it on the Canadian Yahoo which would have been very helpful so save the expense of shipping.
on 16 January 2012
My daughter was absolutely thrilled with her Rapunzel Doll from Santa, the hair as all dolls these days doesnt stay as lovely as it looks in the box......something all manufacturers need to look at, dolls hair is now dire !
on 29 October 2012
I bought this as part of my daughter's 5th birthday present; It hasn't left her side since, the hair is great for styling and the doll fits into standard Barbie clothes and accessories. The dress is well made however the tiara doesn't fit snuggly so beware if taking the doll out and about, leave the tiara at home unless your child is super responsible for her possesions!!
on 30 March 2013
Grandaughter loved it, so very pleased with the purchase, ideal gift for a Rapunzel fan, would recommend as good purchase
on 5 January 2014
Great price well packaged and was a hit with my 4 year old she loves undressing and brushing hair so will keep her happy for a while
on 1 November 2013
All little girls love this doll and as expected from a Disney toy good quality.
The price reflects the quality