on 24 August 2013
My 3 and 5 year old daughters absolutely love this. Hours of water-filled fun and imaginative play have been spent with this toy. Recommend a large towel underneath the pool when using (not for leaks just for the fact that kids and water play = everything getting soaked). No complaints over construction or quality (it's a plastic toy...,!). Highly recommend - always makes me smile when the girls play with it - despite the obligatory mopping up afterwards.
on 13 November 2010
My 3 year old got this and was desperately trying to play with this. but, the pool keeps collapsing and the water just then flows out.
the quality is not good.
the barbie doll is fine
and of course kids love this. just a shame quality is poor!!!
on 21 August 2010
my granddaughter was thrilled with this, but the lever on the back broke off after only a few days but there were 10 children at the time having a fun day so these things happen it may have been treated rough.
on 24 July 2015
Really great pool, my daughter ( and son if I'm honest) love it!!! I read the reviews and some were quite negative, I totally disagree
on 22 July 2014
perfect for 5 year old Barbie and animal fan! Been played with everyday since birthday. Arrived on time and easy to put together.
on 12 January 2014
good for summer time, outdoors. Kid takes dogs in bath and having fun there :D
Pool material does not look very strong
on 7 March 2016
Fun toy swimming pups and magnetic ball. doll has moveable arms and its easy to set up
on 8 January 2011
I really would recommend that you don't pay full price for this if at all possible because the construction quality is poor. Yes it does come with a doll but so it should as there really isn't much else to this set. The pool is made of thin plastic sheet and I cannot see it lasting long. I suspect the only reason my daughter wanted this was for the swimming dog which she plays with in the bath. It has been prised apart by little brother but fits together easily enough providing you can find all the parts.

Not my choice but then I don't have to play with it.
on 16 January 2011
This barbie toy looks great on the box. My little girl was desperate to get it. loved the idea of the puppies swimming. unfortunatley i think she was rather disappointed ! Took a while to put together, filled it with water, my little girl played with it for around 5 mins and got fed up !! The Barbie doll doesn't stand up in the water. little puppie kept falling under the water and off the water ring. Think could have been better x needless to say my daughter has not played with this again since the first time !!
on 4 December 2010
This product is very flimsey. It comes with 2 plastic stands that are supposed to hold the weight of the pool even when it has water in. However, it doesnt! The plastic rims around the top of the pool are not sturdy enough and the whole thing just collapses. Saying that it's now turned into a bath toy for my 4 year old as then it doesn't matter if the water spills everywhere. Overall a dissapointment and very expensive for what it is.