on 5 December 2014
This has been an absolute hit with my 8 year iod daughter so far!! I paid £9.95 for this before Xmas and it was a bargain. The things will be played with over and over and our Barbie looks very well dressed so far!
2 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2016
My daughter loves this. Lots of cute accessories for her Barbies, she couldn't wait to open each door. Will definitely get one next year.
on 1 November 2013
Bought similar last year for neice and have bought 2 this year for both neices, they are Barbie mad and will love this.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 October 2014
My daughter loves barbie, so this looks perfect for her calendar this year. Lots of nice trinkets for her to receive each day. She will be over the moon.
on 31 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter has she'd asked for barbie for christmas & it was nice for her to have loads accessories ready for the new dolls I also bought one from the super market that was on sale after christmas that had different accessories Now the barbies have more shoe's then me :(
3 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2015
Daughter loved this an is do much more special than usual chocolate filled calendars
on 8 December 2014
Big!!!! Daughter enjoying a gift for her doll each day some items not as good as others.
on 19 July 2015
Lots of accessories, great value
on 2 January 2014
Such a lovely advent calender especially as the first window contained a beautiful pair of shoes for Barbie.
Will buy again.
on 11 December 2013
My great Granddaughter loves this.....also her Mum liked the idea of it being a 'Chocolate Free Advent Calender'
would definately recommend