Magic 8 Ball

on 10 November 2016
after seeing this in the 'Judy Moody and the not so bummer summer' film I thought I'd get this as a filler present for my daughter - we all have a laugh with it from time to time with question such as 'is daughter's teacher a smelly old windbag' etc. Well made and a bit of an icon so we are pleased to own one
3 people found this helpful
on 7 December 2014
It was fun to begin with (at least as fun as a magic 8 ball can be :P), although the messages were not displayed very clearly some times, or were even stuck between two messagges.

At some point a few months after I bought it, the messages stopped being visible at all, so the ball became unusable and I stopped being able to predict the future. :(

I bought it for £5.5 several years ago, so I'm surprised that this version now costs around £40!
on 16 May 2017
Entertaining for a moment. But now after few weeks seem to collect dust on my sons desk. The display is little bit dim, hard to see text.
on 6 March 2017
Classic toy. Requested by my son and purchased with a birthday voucher, it also provided hours of fun for the grown ups on a weekend away with friends.
on 4 March 2017
Okay but not brilliant. The triangle get stuck on it's corner quite a lot.
on 15 August 2017
Daughter loves this good quality and sturdy
on 14 August 2017
good size and predicts the future well
on 24 December 2014
I bought this for my Daughter Christmas present and have tried it out to make sure it works fine. This item is good quality and should keep her amused for a while in does what it says on the box. It is ok for kids but not sure how long it will keep her amused. It came in the post very quick and the price was fine.
on 4 May 2015
Very poor quality, bits of white stuff have started to form on the answers making it difficult to read them properly! :(

Don't buy this ball, it's a waste of money!
2 people found this helpful
on 23 December 2016
Bought this for my kids and they didn't know how to use it, so I showed them by asking the 8 ball a question. If I would ever be a millionaire? It said no! Now I know it works.